Looking to kill things in Plane of Water

Zapple

Dalayan Elder
Looking to take this character [Nublia] to Plane of Water and kill mobs for strings of Irathi beads, a quest item that no one but characters sworn to Sihala need. If your guild and/or pug do not need this item (and they probably don't because almost no one swears Sihala) then I will heal things for your raid and can probably box a dps or tank or something else useful that you may need.

Looking to take this character [Nublia] to Plane of Water and kill mobs for strings of Irathi beads, a quest item that no one but characters sworn to Sihala need. If your guild and/or pug do not need this item (and they probably don't because almost no one swears Sihala) then I will heal things for your raid and can probably box a dps or tank or something else useful that you may need.

i'd PM Acirau about late night raids in PoW. he does this often with big budget sundog riders or w/e they are called.

Yes it's the trade-in item for Salve of Sihala since if you are Sihala you obviously cannot kill things in Plane of Earth. I have not seen one of these bead things drop yet so they may be kind of rare.

Cool Dude Update:

I have gotten my things and no longer need to go to the plane of water.

No because ED maps cost too much money and even if I track the raid mobs no one will want to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom