Loot Associates

Discussion in 'Guild Listing' started by Lleoc, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Lleoc

Lleoc Dalayan Master

Looking to bring together a strong group of individuals who are willing to do what it takes to kill the few unkilled mobs that are already in game as well as new content as it is released. This includes but is not limited to; willingness to play other toons to kill harder fights, drop alts and potentially rot a loot to get the fights killed, sit for a target if you mess up repeatedly and are the cause of wipes.

Currently need single client cleric, a wizard/necro to fill out the roster but not looking to stack too many of one class to the point people consistently have to sit. Mains will obviously have raid priority however if you wish to main a secondary toon for purposes of farming content that has been beaten to death feel free to let me know your needs. Motivated people who want to play outside of raids are highly appreciated.

Regarding raid days and times, looking to do 3 raid nights a week with an early raid 7 EST Sunday raid as our main raid night. The other days and times will be more solidified depending on the guilds needs/availability.

Loot will be handled by myself mostly with opinions/discussion about it done openly with the raid and not in a closed off channel. People will sometimes feel cheated and it's hard to please everyone. However, doing it openly will hopefully minimize those feelings.

If interested feel free to pm me here or to try to get a hold of me in game, ask tevh/kaldon/fendyr/yuttas if im not around myself on Lleoc/mousekon/tipikaele. And on that note I'd like to add that I intend to main my monk and cleric with emphasis on my monk.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Whopperfoo and fuwok like this.
  2. Nebi

Nebi Dalayan Pious Diety

Can you give me a detailed list of the loot I will be getting first dibs on?

3. Lleoc

Lleoc Dalayan Master

i cant write a list that big

4. Tevinter

Tevinter Dalayan Pious Diety

I'll also be playing a monk in this guild and boxing/playing whatever characters are needed to get the job done. If you have questions or are having trouble getting in touch with someone you can pm me on these forums or contact any of the characters listed in my sig. I'm looking forward to breaking into new content, and you should too.

5. Seeth

Seeth Dalayan Adventurer

I want to see exotic Ikisith, the crown jewel of Dalaya. I want to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture...and kill them. I want to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill with my main Kedrin and sometimes my alt Fendyr. This is obviously the place to do that. Let's go kill some new stuff together friends.

6. Kedrin

Kedrin Dalayan Pious Diety

I hate you for making this sound interesting.

7. Thade

Thade DINOSAUR THADE

I can swing this in a week or two once I get some more shit done, can play sk/druid/bard and box anything that's not a cleric or an enchanter.

Kedrin likes this.
  8. Seeth

Seeth Dalayan Adventurer

Holy shit Thades in? Now we just need Xaltec to crawl out from under a rock.

9. Nwaij

Nwaij Game Master Staff Member

Holy shit Thade isn't dead?

10. Thade

Thade DINOSAUR THADE

Definitely Dead.

11. susurrus

susurrus Dalayan Elder

His flossing habits are too good for him to be dead.

12. Ludovician

Ludovician Dalayan Elder

I have a level 39 warrior who can tank for this if possible but please don't ask for info to box him i don't share my password because its dangerous to trust internet strangers.

13. Dimmi

Dimmi Dalayan Elder

What in the shit is this.

Soicon likes this.
  14. fuwok

fuwok Dalayan Pious Diety

There is a lot of loot out there and when you look at the fomelos the people don't have it because they are babies.

Whopperfoo likes this.
  15. Dimmi

Dimmi Dalayan Elder

Sir the proper term is babby. I have always had a dream...where 18 toons start off every raid encounter by clicking their Lure of Elements clickers in unison. I have a dream.

16. susurrus

susurrus Dalayan Elder

I mean we beat jubor, can we quit

17. Lleoc

Lleoc Dalayan Master

updated current needs to fill out single clients. we're good at boxing this stuff but its more fun to do the new stuff with more people who are competent.

18. Obscenitor

Obscenitor Dalayan Elder

Loot Associates is a really bad guild name

19. Lleoc

Lleoc Dalayan Master

it just gets to the point

20. Stonewalljack

Stonewalljack Dalayan Adventurer

a bunch of loot asses