Lord Commander Ragarati

Phrax

Dalayan Beginner
Looking to get a kill on this guy to complete the quest for the final ring before I move on level wise. I have never done this adept, is there anyone willing to help out?

Couldn't ID the perfect thread to rez for this question, but this will do. Does the Instrument of Vengeance currently require 52 Adept Lord Commander Ragnarati?

An old quote (March 2022) from a Jumbers patch announcement thread suggested that this wouldn't be, but I cannot find any confirmation

QUESTS
  • The Ring of Intense Vengeance reward from the Instrument of Vengeance - Part IV quest has been adjusted. The item no longer has charges. The cast time has been increased to 10 seconds. (Previously 9s). This will remove any FOMO from not completing the final quest, but still allow the final version to be an upgrade. This is an interim fix until we separtate the final portion of this quest from the adept.

The ring of intense vengeance no longer has charges. You can click that werefrog illusion as many times as your heart desires.

The ring of supreme vengeance still requires the adept kill and is still an upgrade if you want it but there's not the issue of running out of charges on the lower version anymore.

The ring of intense vengeance no longer has charges. You can click that werefrog illusion as many times as your heart desires.

The ring of supreme vengeance still requires the adept kill and is still an upgrade if you want it but there's not the issue of running out of charges on the lower version anymore.
Ahhhh thanks for clearing that up friend.

Back
Top Bottom