Mages-Elemental Forms

Mind you you can't use air elemental form in zones where levitate is disallowed and earth elemental form doesn't stack with ornate giant/draconic and combine bp clickies.

tinkaa said:
Mind you you can't use air elemental form in zones where levitate is disallowed and earth elemental form doesn't stack with ornate giant/draconic and combine bp clickies.

Clickies don't have a mana regen though don't they?

ryutakin said:
Clickies don't have a mana regen though don't they?

No, neither Combine nor Giant/Dragon clickies have mana regen. They are Hp/(Mana) and attack buffs only.

Sorry if I was vague, but they buff mana and hitpoints. They are not mana and hitpoint regen (see also:total hitpoints and manapool). The mana was in parenthesis because only the dragon ornate has mana on it.

These AA's arent even usable in 85% of raid zones, along with half the exp zones. Until I reach 350+ AA's, I personally dont see what all the fuss is about. unless i'm missing something. Air form 1 for levitate is nice to have though i guess.

Dllshockk said:
These AA's arent even usable in 85% of raid zones, along with half the exp zones. Until I reach 350+ AA's, I personally dont see what all the fuss is about. unless i'm missing something. Air form 1 for levitate is nice to have though i guess.

well not completely true. Fireform is usable pretty much everywhere. It however does not stack with sv. Waterform I think goes pretty much everywhere, and I'm not currently aware of any stacking issues, though there may be some. Airform not working in many zones sucks badly though. Earthform loses pretty much all of its benefit once you get dragon/giant or combine bp clicky.

vistachiri said:
Earthform loses pretty much all of its benefit once you get dragon/giant or combine bp clicky.

I really do not like the idea of an AA becoming obsolete after obtaining an item that isn't even terribly hard to get. Maybe the stacking/benefits could be changed? (Ornate isn't that hard to get, Combine is slightly different)

Dllshockk said:

I went Water form and have not had any stacking or zone issues with it at all. I suspect water encounters that dispell EB type spells would also take out this form (haven't actually done one to verify), but those are VERY few and far between.

Another stacking issue that hasn't been mentioned is with Air form and FoE.

GuiardoTuneweaver said:
I went Water form and have not had any stacking or zone issues with it at all. I suspect water encounters that dispell EB type spells would also take out this form (haven't actually done one to verify), but those are VERY few and far between.

Another stacking issue that hasn't been mentioned is with Air form and FoE.

good call, didnt even think about that one.

I mean air not working in a bunch of zones sucks, but its kind of a mixed. On one hand it severely limits its utility. On the other hand, there would be precious little reason to get the other forms if airform worked everywhere. As far as the stacking issues I think I'll make a thread in S&R for this in specifics, rather than us just talking about it here.

here is the new thread http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/forum/index.php?topic=14584.0

Do any of you know exactly what effect is referred to by the Fire Elemental's "Increased Attack Power?"

I'm assuming it means increased melee damage, but really hoping for some sort of Damage Increment like effect.

duv said:
Do any of you know exactly what effect is referred to by the Fire Elemental's "Increased Attack Power?"

I'm assuming it means increased melee damage, but really hoping for some sort of Damage Increment like effect.

I've never noticed increased dps from it, and I used it all the time before I maxed int, though more because I find it intensely amusing to get my ds as high as possible, only thing I've ever seen it add to is atk, hence increased melee.

duv said:

It adds raw attack.

25/50/100

Right on. If Water form does work in most indoor zones i'd definately buy it and take back what i said. I'lll probably work on that next :keke: :keke:.

Back
Top Bottom