Main Quest Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a problem. Upon turning in the full herb bag, Igdub (I think thats the right one) handed me a Plague Cure, the reward that Gazu gives. I already gave my cure to a Healer in Newport so maybe thats why I was given a second one. *shrug*

Ykari said:
Found a problem. Upon turning in the full herb bag, Igdub (I think thats the right one) handed me a Plague Cure, the reward that Gazu gives. I already gave my cure to a Healer in Newport so maybe thats why I was given a second one. *shrug*

Yeah, that's fixed now, just petition to have your plague cure replaced with the right reward.

Corporate said:
I've now been camping this place for over six hours, including the named spawn there has not been a single page II drop, you sure they were fixed Wiz?

EDIT- He's usually able to change this level of stuff without a patch, just got my page off the named though :-\

This isn't a case that can be fixed without a patch.

Corporate said:
Exciting new question- is there stuff implemented past the five quests? I finished them and the High Seeker still won't talk to me.

EDIT- Found the problem, the herb collection quest does not flag you, have the decanter and everything but can still redo it.

That doesn't make sense at all why he wouldn't talk to you. You're only required to do two quests out of the set of quests the seekers offer. I'll check into the herb quest though, that seems like a separate problem from being able to talk to High Seeker Gavin.

Just a quick update to avoid any confusion. Right now the farthest along the quest goes is helping the seekers out(gaining Gavin's trust). We're working on the next step which will come after that.

Im not sure if i missed it, but me and my wife both got the idea that we had to do all five quests to gain the seekers trust, and didnt see we ionly had to do two till we came and saw your previous post. Any chance of making it a tad more clear? =)

That being said, i did enjoy all the quests =) cept the damn nurse eggs! 12 nurses for the first egg, and 6 for the second (my wife).

Decanter of the Brave

Wiz said:
Ykari said:

Yeah, that's fixed now, just petition to have your plague cure replaced with the right reward.

I'm not sure if this is the same issue but GM-Yally asked me to post it. I never turned in my plague cure, I just let it wear off. When I finished the herb bags portion I received the experience and faction but not the decanter. The decanter has been taken care of but I just wanted to let you know. This happened before the latest patch so you have probably already addressed this.

Thanks for all of your work on this. The Main Quest is very engaging and is becoming more challenging with each step. Hats off to the staff.

Your Humble Servant,

Faldeney

I'm just starting the quests for the five seekers, and I think I ran into a bug. I talked to the seekers in this order:

Seeker Rizze, and answered his questions.

Seeker Hernia, and agreed to help her.

Seeker Gazu, and agreed to help him.

Krigok Prappit, and told him to get lost.

Seeker Iggib, and agreed to help.

But when I got to Seeker Igdub he completely ignored me. He doesn't respond to hails at all.

Did I miss a step to get Igdub to respond?

You only need to help two of the seekers(Rizze isn't one of them - Rizze is just a way to build the personality of your character a bit), the others are simply optional xp quests for level 30 characters(though they're fairly substantial xp at the level they're appropriate for).

I'll take a look at Igdub though.

Xeldan said:
I'll take a look at Igdub though.
Talked to him again today. He was up at the little park instead of above the bar in a small room. I suppose you can't get the quest at night time, but he doesnt even give a "get lost" message when you hail him. Seeker Iggib however gives the quest both at the bar and in her room, so maybe it is a bug.

Also when you get the reward from Iggib, "charitable" is spelled "cheritable"

Krigok Prappit's quest flag isn't working correctly. I got the Enslaving Collar and Mallet from him and captured the four citizens, but when I returned and hailed him he gave me the quest again, and then gave it to me once more after I went through the text again and re hailed him.

Yalumben said:
Krigok Prappit's quest flag isn't working correctly. I got the Enslaving Collar and Mallet from him and captured the four citizens, but when I returned and hailed him he gave me the quest again, and then gave it to me once more after I went through the text again and re hailed him.

He says to give the collar and mallet back.

The Dryad at the enterance seems to be bugged. When I try to tell her that the Council of Innovation is no threat, in accordance with the yellow text, she says nothing and just states the yellow text again.

Edit - Ah, nevermind. It was due to my error.

ok... first things first!

This Heartland Plateau zone = GRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad:

That being said: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK, now...

I chose the Silver Crown's as my leads and bravely started to gather their junk for them. 8 Heartland Stews are in my bags now and 6 times now have i gather 4 pieces of ore for the smithy... and still that wanker that goes by the name of Valner will not up my rank... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Carbonite ore = WAY to rare imho....
Grizzly Bear Flank = even way MORE to rare imho....

Panther drops are perfectly fine, Owlbear is doable although a tad harder and the veggies are easy to come by as well. The entire day i see ppl advancing in rank with like... 6 stews/2ore's etc etc... and i, at 7/6 still get squat :(

What with this?

ps... :mad:

edit: wow, that lil /rant helped big time :D
why does this zone lag so incredibily much btw :(

edit 2: having made 8 stews i collected material for another 3, but as i try to turn in the materials to the cook he returns everything to me :( whats wrong there?
edit 3: finally, i made it. silly thomas!
edit 4: i completed step 4 and i must say... it was 100% worth every bit of annoyance i had to endure in that godforgiven zone! the step where you speak with the big robot is really supercool!

anyway, Gavin gave me back my old Gemstone of Insight again. just like i got my gemstone of knowledge back when i went up for insight! i left it in my bank in the augmentation kit for a GM to nuke it from the database!

While I feel that the blackscale carapace quest was a touch repetitive (way too few lurkers) and the robot suicide option was just plain cruel, this stage was fantastic overall. I eagerly await the implementation of the various blackscale outposts, the guy in kaladim doesn't seem to be in yet so I assume none of the three are.

So am i correct in assuming that I can't align with the blackscale because I went good in the earlier quests? Is there any way i can re-align so that I can align with the blackscale?

Ginam

Derelicts and Power Source

A Junior Researcher gives the quest to kill Derelict Pounders and Derelict Guardians. I have killed about 40 pounders and 25 guardians but the only thing that resembles a power source is the drained power source, which I now have 5 of. I have tried giving these to the researcher but she just returns them to me. I have seen others shouting for looting rights etc, but to the best of my knowledge no one has completed this part of the quest. What kind of drop rate should I expect, I am willing to continue farming, but just wanted to follow-up in case this is unintended.

Your Humble Servant,

Faldeney
Wizard of the 58th Dalayan rotation

Derelicts have a buggy drop, will be corrected next reboot.

The lag is because of the giant scripts of the three main faction quest givers, and the mass of people talking to them, I'm going to see what I can do about that.

Great Quest(s) so far ;)

One question:

The Stitched Froglok Skin Tunic from Seeker Iggib has no augmentation slot. Is that intentional or an oversight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom