Mansion of Portals Information

Olive

Developer
Staff member
The Mansion of Portals, or MoP, is one of the main ways that people get around in Shards of Dalaya. It connects most cities and some other areas to one another via portals. It was changed earlier this year to be easier to navigate at low levels, in order to allow people to learn the zone. For those who are new, the MoP has always been dangerous, but it is safer than ever before. No longer will you be death touched at random or have your buffs stripped. However, care should be taken when using this method of transport.

Here are some guidelines when navigating the MoP: Use levitate if you have it to help avoid being knocked around very much. Be aware that the first keeper, by the pool, has a very large aggro radius. However, other keepers have a small aggro radius. If you are spotted by too many keepers, they will eventually become angry enough to attack. The wisps have several debuff effects if you touch them, and a medium sized aggro radius. If you contract an illness inside the MoP, visit a Healer when you arrive at your destination. They are in every city and will cure you for just a few silver pieces. There are now small energy folds that will make you run quite fast if you touch them. Turn on environmental effects and they will appear as small blue rifts.

As you level up, you will get fewer and fewer mistakes before you are killed. Characters under level 20 are totally safe. Starting at level 26 wisps will attack you. At level 20+ you will get six chances to be seen by keeper, but the 7th keeper who spots you will kill you. Levels 40+ get four warnings, death comes at the 5th keeper. And finally at 55+ you get only two warnings.

Here is a video made by Tierilo, showing you how to navigate the MoP. It is a bit dated but still quite good!

Last edited:
i didnt get any fame for my video cause i didnt talk about plane clipping i beleive.... sad face

Tierilo, the reason I didn't give you fame was because that video is two years old. There is no good way for me to confirm you were not already awarded fame. I did give you credit in the post!

If anyone would like to make an updated video, explaining the new rules and features of the MoP I would be glad to award fame.

Back
Top Bottom