Mantle of the Scorned

Hesyous

Dalayan Elder
There is a Effect on the item that can only be achieved by 2 out of the 3 classes that item can be used by. Could you please consider changing the Effect and the proc from it to be triggered by something that all three classes can use?

Thank you.

The proc is a 10hp buff that goes in the same slot as focus/won. You dont want it to proc anyways.

Edit: make that 15hp/2ac buff, also it may be the raego slot i'm uncertain of which, either way tho, not worth worrying about.

The proc is a 10hp buff that goes in the same slot as focus/won. You dont want it to proc anyways.

Edit: make that 15hp/2ac buff, also it may be the raego slot i'm uncertain of which, either way tho, not worth worrying about.

Ah...I thought it might stack or something. Thanks for the explanation!

There is some super cool thing called a spell parser: http://spells.shardsofdalaya.com/

Inner Fire Will Not Stack with:

Black Aegis Recourse
Black Hand of Pain Recourse
Bravery
Center
Chant of Battle
Courage
Daring
Fortitude
Guard of Vindication
Heroic Bond
Heroic Bond
Heroism
Nature's Preservation
Natureskin
Nillipus` March of the Wee
Protection of Diamond
Protection of Nature
Protection of Rock
Protection of Steel
Protection of Wood
Resolution
Skin like Diamond
Skin like Nature
Skin like Rock
Skin like Steel
Skin like Wood
Valor
Aegolism
Arctic Shield
Blessing of Aegolism
NPC Aegolism
Power of Dreams
Relic: Gift of Aegolism
Vandathian Aegis
Armor of Protection
Armor of the Faithful
Blessed Armor of the Risen
Burning Aura
Divine Glory
Protection of the Cabbage
Protection of the Glades
Quivering Veil of Xarn
Relic: High Priest's Bulwark
Sihala's Mountainous Barrier
Sihala's Steadfast Aegis
Super Melee Buff

It's a level 1 spell, get over it.

Also, every single shoulder item with a slam proc is simply there for flavor.

Also, these shoulders are from VE maps and have been in the game for 30 years.

Also, with this line of thinking Keldath's Resplendent Wristband should also be changed since monks don't have mana to cast spells so they cant proc Firefist. An atk buff that is useless to Druids, that they can cast anyways at level 9.

Also, lets change every item in the game based off peoples feelings.

Also, I hate these new forums for the lack of neg rep and this thing called Rich Text Editor.

Last edited:

Also, I hate these new forums for the lack of neg rep and this thing called Rich Text Editor.

I really feel that [[Broken Liquor Bottle]] should only be usable while intoxicated and should have a proc called "Oww I cut my FUCKING hand", because despite what movies have led you to believe breaking a bottle to make a weapon on the fly is not easy [KIDS: try this at home, but with some gloves and safety goggles... maybe a neck guard]. I also feel that [[Burning Scale Gloves of Alacrity]] should have to be removed before your character can use the bathroom, which bring me to my next point about implementing a complex and onerous /cmd system for handling (ha!) your characters bathroom needs. Kedrin has been running around SoD for five years and never dropped a single deuce, that has to make fighting monsters really uncomfortable.

The lack of negative rep is genuinely problematic. For years I would wait until my rep got to a certain level before making some unpopular or character assassinating post because I could afford the hit, but now who knows?

I really feel that [[Broken Liquor Bottle]] should only be usable while intoxicated and should have a proc called "Oww I cut my FUCKING hand", because despite what movies have led you to believe breaking a bottle to make a weapon on the fly is not easy [KIDS: try this at home, but with some gloves and safety goggles... maybe a neck guard]. I also feel that [[Burning Scale Gloves of Alacrity]] should have to be removed before your character can use the bathroom, which bring me to my next point about implementing a complex and onerous /cmd system for handling (ha!) your characters bathroom needs. Kedrin has been running around SoD for five years and never dropped a single deuce, that has to make fighting monsters really uncomfortable.

The lack of negative rep is genuinely problematic. For years I would wait until my rep got to a certain level before making some unpopular or character assassinating post because I could afford the hit, but now who knows?
You obviously never raided with him cause he drops at least 1 luigi a raid.

Please do not ever stop posting.

There is some super cool thing called a spell parser: http://spells.shardsofdalaya.com/

Inner Fire Will Not Stack with:

Black Aegis Recourse
Black Hand of Pain Recourse
Bravery
Center
Chant of Battle
Courage
Daring
Fortitude
Guard of Vindication
Heroic Bond
Heroic Bond
Heroism
Nature's Preservation
Natureskin
Nillipus` March of the Wee
Protection of Diamond
Protection of Nature
Protection of Rock
Protection of Steel
Protection of Wood
Resolution
Skin like Diamond
Skin like Nature
Skin like Rock
Skin like Steel
Skin like Wood
Valor
Aegolism
Arctic Shield
Blessing of Aegolism
NPC Aegolism
Power of Dreams
Relic: Gift of Aegolism
Vandathian Aegis
Armor of Protection
Armor of the Faithful
Blessed Armor of the Risen
Burning Aura
Divine Glory
Protection of the Cabbage
Protection of the Glades
Quivering Veil of Xarn
Relic: High Priest's Bulwark
Sihala's Mountainous Barrier
Sihala's Steadfast Aegis
Super Melee Buff

It's a level 1 spell, get over it.

Also, every single shoulder item with a slam proc is simply there for flavor.

Also, these shoulders are from VE maps and have been in the game for 30 years.

Also, with this line of thinking Keldath's Resplendent Wristband should also be changed since monks don't have mana to cast spells so they cant proc Firefist. An atk buff that is useless to Druids, that they can cast anyways at level 9.

Thank you for the explanation. Your hard work has saved me a lot of time. Cheers

i will admit this was a bad post. i mean, it could still be but at least it's less so now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom