Manual Download Patch Files - 11/28/2007

Xardon

Dalayan Beginner
***IMPORTANT*** It is HIGHLY recommended you DELETE your FILES.TXT from your Game-SoD install directory prior to unzipping the patch files in to your directory.

If you are having trouble with the patcher and need to manually download and install the patch files:
**NOTE** This is the FULL SoD install files, not JUST today's patch files.

QUICK PATCH DOWNLOAD (03/18/2008 previous 11/28/2007 patch required)
FULL PATCH DOWNLOAD HERE (03/18/2008)
UPDATED MAPS DOWNLOAD HERE (11/28/2007)

SARS CASTER UI DOWNLOAD
SARS MELEE UI DOWNLOAD
WORLD OF WARCRAFT UI DOWNLOAD (First Release)
WORLD OF WARCRAFT UI DOWNLOAD (Updated)

I am unaware if the SoD Main Sites patch files are current so I am supplying them just in case.

Custom SoD Graphics
CUSTOM SoD SERVER SELECT/LOADING SCREEN (by CW)

cw-load.jpg

sodsplash1.jpg

sodsplash2.jpg

sodsplash3.jpg

Thanks.
Xardon

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 05/26/2006

Im confused as to what to do after I unzip the files... is there some place I should put the files, like in the Everquest file? I'm very confused.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 07/13/2006

Updated - and you should install the files to your default EQ-SoD installed directory, typically the same place you installed/copied the sodbin.exe file(s).

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 08/27/2006

Xardon said:
***IMPORTANT*** It is HIGHLY recommended you DELETE your FILES.TXT from your Game-SoD install directory prior to unzipping the patch files in to your directory.

If you are having trouble with the patcher and need to manually download and install the patch files:
**NOTE** This is the FULL SoD install files, not JUST today's patch files.

QUICK PATCH DOWNLOAD (08/27/2006 previous 07/03/2006 patch required)
FULL DOWNLOAD HERE (08/27/2006)
UPDATED MAPS DOWNLOAD HERE (06/04/2006)

SARS CASTER UI DOWNLOAD
SARS MELEE UI DOWNLOAD
WORLD OF WARCRAFT UI DOWNLOAD (First Release)
WORLD OF WARCRAFT UI DOWNLOAD (Updated)

I am unaware if the SoD Main Sites patch files are current so I am supplying them just in case.
Thanks.
Xardon

As I play on Ubuntu Linux, I can not use the patcher program (stupid .net stuff). Are these files current to work with the game right now? I tried them and got the dreaded 1017 error. I also tried the PatchFiles.zip from the official site, but that didn't work either.

Can anyone tell me which version I should be using?

Thanks.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 09/22/2006

Thank you sir!

EDIT: Still getting the dreaded 1017 error...

I repatched to live and then reapplied your patches (the full patch...and just to be safe, the small update afterwards)

I tried changing my datarate.txt also. Nothing appears to work. :-/ I can log into the server select screen fine and dandy, but every time I try to select the server and log in it tries to load and then pops up the 1017 error.

:(

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 09/24/2006

I updated the official files today, just a note.

FYI, alternate patch download link on the website still points to the old forums thread, not this new style, so it brings up a page cannot be displayed.

I currently have win2k installed just to play SoD...

I'm glad you guys offer these patches though and keep them up to date. I really would love to just use Ubuntu Linux instead. Windows is so slow... :(

So thanks again. :)

I think I'll try to play in Linux again instead.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 10/03/2006

Updated again ... Wiz keeping me on my toes with all the changes.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 10/03/2006

Awesome! this works like a greased pig through your hands.... Thanks for the Info, was kind of curious as to why my patcher got stuck at "Populationg Hashtable" thought people were gettin together in my comp for a doobie session

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 11/13/2006

T_T sorry i'm new and i dont understand two things...
1)how to install the manual patch? T_T
2)i need download all the 7 files?

oh...i bought Everquest II + kingdom of sky expansion

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 11/13/2006

i get updata but i cant log now :(
and i alway meet crash blue screen message told stop at 0x1000001d IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Back
Top Bottom