Manual Download Patch Files - 11/28/2007

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 12/19/2006

Updated, added a custom load screen if people wanted a change.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 12/19/2006

Heh...I'm gonna be a pain in the butt: i was trying to go somewhere thru MoP...well, the MoP map doesnt work...HOWEVER every other one does...coincidence...? or was it never updated...? mind it, i was told to delete the original folder, and redo it from the zip..odd.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 02/17/2007

When go through the SoD patcher it says cant find mss32.dll i dont know what that is can you help me :(

When i try to patch from sodpatcher it says pating general commands but i have let it sit for hours and patch it and it never has done anything.... whats wrong with it?

Davvon2590 said:
When i try to patch from sodpatcher it says pating general commands but i have let it sit for hours and patch it and it never has done anything.... whats wrong with it?

You should a) use the search function and read the stickies before posting in tech support, and b) post a new thread for issues like this, not add it to a random sticky. :p

In any event, you can read up here on how to fix your issue: http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/forum/index.php?topic=11889.0

Sorry got to this website from google and was on my way out to church so didn't have much time (easter sunday)

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 05/24/2007

Updated July 12th 2007 ... new maps added in the map pack for CC and Rust as well as fixed MoP WW zone tag

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 07/12/2007

Homogenn said:
Update this so we can get the new patch ><
i use linux and i have the newest patches. sdiff and wget are your friends.

Re: Manual Download Patch Files - 08/16/2007

I have a problem where running the patcher sometimes crashes my router, weird, I know. For these times it would be really helpful to be able to download the patch manually but this thread isnt updated every time. What server does the patcher get its files from? Cant we just get that url and use wget or something do download them?

Fingel said:
I have a problem where running the patcher sometimes crashes my router, weird, I know. For these times it would be really helpful to be able to download the patch manually but this thread isnt updated every time. What server does the patcher get its files from? Cant we just get that url and use wget or something do download them?

That sounds like a router firmware problem, try updating it.

I just downloaded e/q trilogy on to my laptop (since im 1400 miles away from home and cant access my PC to copy the files :p)

I have the same problem with the Updater... is buying titanium the only option?

Actually... Im going to try the "free trial" and see if that will let me patch up...
anyway I can do everything up to entering the game. It says I do not have nightmareb in my drectory

if there is a fix thatd be great to be posted... if not ima see what i can work with this trial

now if i can get into my accnt n ill be on my way to blissful SoDimization

<3 SoD

fdh said:
When go through the SoD patcher it says cant find mss32.dll i dont know what that is can you help me :(

Same problem here, I was able to log into the game last night, but not today.

Back
Top Bottom