mellee crits and nots.

Naethyn said:
One of the biggest advantages for a cleric to cast a cele heal instead of a direct heal is the lower aggro generated.

I could be wrong, but a cele heal generates aggro as a single cast buff. The healing done from the buff does not generate aggro to the original caster.

If that is true a paladin HoT would only generate aggro on the initial cast of the buff and not from the effect of the buff.
That's not quite how it works. HoT's are, or were, more agro than regular heals.

If they weren't, why would an EoB pull agro off a tank, when an LoE wouldn't? Or Healing Sleep basically be a death sentence for a Shaman? Just curious, I'd rather not get in an argument about it =/

Mythryn said:
If they weren't, why would an EoB pull agro off a tank, when an LoE wouldn't? Or Healing Sleep basically be a death sentence for a Shaman? Just curious, I'd rather not get in an argument about it =/

Because you're reading too much into anecdotal occurances?

Actually, you were right, Jose, but it was completely unintentional. They will be dropped to the same aggro of non HOTs that heal the same (total) amount.

Back
Top Bottom