Minor Vah Issue and Minor Cohort of Ruj issue :)

Swandillia

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi Yall :)

Ishlana, the pretty pally, here....

I have run into an issue in my Vah questing... I am working on Deaf Leading the Blind.... the part where you receive the vial of poison to use on a certain little alchemist... I've done that. Then i went back to talk to the cats, after it was done, but the cat in question is stuck on the previous dialog where he gave me the vial... i can't get him out of the dialog and into where he's supposed to be, but i've been assured by more than one player that i did it correctly.

My other issue is that I am working on Cohort of the Ruj, and i have been told that the Secrets of Summoning book drops off of the Baldakans (just a random drop off of any of them) if you are flagged to collect the book, which i am. I've killed bunches and bunches of Baldakans (though still not as many as Nathasar) and have yet to see it. Am i looking in the right place and it's just ridiculously rare, or am i in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance!

-Ishlana Constianna (65 pretty paladin, Max AA/23 tomes and counting, Officer of Dragonkin)

Hi Yall :)

Ishlana, the pretty pally, here....

I have run into an issue in my Vah questing... I am working on Deaf Leading the Blind.... the part where you receive the vial of poison to use on a certain little alchemist... I've done that. Then i went back to talk to the cats, after it was done, but the cat in question is stuck on the previous dialog where he gave me the vial... i can't get him out of the dialog and into where he's supposed to be, but i've been assured by more than one player that i did it correctly.
Try handing the cat something you looted off the little alchemist.

My other issue is that I am working on Cohort of the Ruj, and i have been told that the Secrets of Summoning book drops off of the Baldakans (just a random drop off of any of them) if you are flagged to collect the book, which i am. I've killed bunches and bunches of Baldakans (though still not as many as Nathasar) and have yet to see it. Am i looking in the right place and it's just ridiculously rare, or am i in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance!

-Ishlana Constianna (65 pretty paladin, Max AA/23 tomes and counting, Officer of Dragonkin)
Your information is partially incorrect there.

Last edited:
Okay but there was nothing to loot on the corpse... i mean, he dropped the legs, and the notebook, and the green muse, and a fire emerald, but none of that looked as though it would be what the cats were looking for...

Kero told me to loot a heart off of him, but one didn't drop. Anvyl told me that he didn't recall having to loot anything, just going back and talking to the cats. So, while i was looking for something to drop, i wasn't surprised or dismayed when nothing did... i didn't know, officially, that something was supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom