Sakntex - Type 3 Augs +4 AC / +24 Mana - 200pp each
Rekilma - Type 3 Augs +12 Resists - 200pp each
Muknola - Pet Weapons (Citadel Weapons) - 40-150pp range
Makadel - Dire Leaf 10pp/stk, Random Poison Making stuff
Nokzola - Random Spells - 75-750pp range
Zukcolta - Random (Newbie) Gear - 1-100pp range
Dilex / Zutmonta - Random (Midish) Gear - 125-750pp range
Mgkida - Random Citadel/EF Gear/Tomes 1-5k range

Any further Questions PST to Mokude or Mgkida in game or post here.

Last edited:
I sent you a tell on Sunday night but you seemed preoccupied. I will gladly pay the 200p you mentioned for the warpmetal scythe. just listsend it to dezolis whenever you get the chance. thanks!

added some links to the sell list so people can see stats on stuff

Thanks for all the Bone Chips /cm listsends guys, will put em on buylist again soon, but atm I have like 60 stacks of em.

Buying Bonechips/Ectoplasm more regularly, along with some tailoring stuff. Also gonna try to make an effort to buy more warpmetal/ghostmetal ore.

Warpmetal Platemail up now, will get some chain and some ghostmetal armor up soon.

/cm listsend Mokude

and thanks in advance, to you kmenex and pretty much everyone else who has sent me stuff, thanks

bumped up ghost/warpmetal ore's price I'll buy it at.

I feel you're pain miners, figure I could try to make it more worth it.

Still at 222, cloaks/arms are really bad for any profit to be made to fuel efforts to progress further in the tradeskill. Majority of my time is spent questing and exping for my cleric. Sorry yall.

Not gonna be able to afford to buy anything for a while or even work on skilling up, vendors are still up with some stuff.

Updated vendors, upped amount that I'll pay for ore. Looking to try to get some more skill ups, but don't have the patience to mine passed a couple hours a day or so.

Updated Vendors, finally able to make those type 2 augs. Will try my best to at least keep AC/Mana ones in stock, but fail rate is still kinda bad.

Look for resist ones to be added in the future. Maybe even Superior Type 5 Augs too.

I'm still looking for a whole suit of Warp plate as of today, March 11. Are you still making this stuff? Thanks much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom