Monks with Compendium of Aggressive Stances.

Snake

Dalayan Elder
So Monk's would train this tome, because why not, 1 FD and they had 0 aggro, basicly.

That still applies, but! Now there is this feature, when Monk's dps a monster 30 seconds, they get a 10%, or 15%? damage bonus. Super nice.

But it sux for the Monks with Compendium of Aggressive Stances trained, cause they are 5% more likely to have to FD to clear aggro, and thus reset the dps bonus.

Would it be possible to petition to have it removed for example?

So Monk's would train this tome, because why not, 1 FD and they had 0 aggro, basicly.

That still applies, but! Now there is this feature, when Monk's dps a monster 30 seconds, they get a 10%, or 15%? damage bonus. Super nice.

But it sux for the Monks with Compendium of Aggressive Stances trained, cause they are 5% more likely to have to FD to clear aggro, and thus reset the dps bonus.

Would it be possible to petition to have it removed for example?

nope. because its clearly stated as being a +aggro tome.

I do not think it's unreasonable to consider this, as nobody could foresee that mechanic coming into the game when they decided to complete this tome. Not sure why you have to give a certain (negative) answer when you're not even a staff member.

I don't think its particularly negative when it clearly states hey this will give you aggro.

I'd argue that pre monk-revamp it was a good tome, so people did it. With the class rework, people who have already done the tome might be going "well shit".

Obviously, if you did the tome post monk re-work, well then you knew well and good so tough luck.

(as a monk that did it well before the re-work) the best idea I saw was to (if even possible) make those two tomes into something like a stance. If devs become active I have no confidence in any kind of mechanic to stay permanent enough to say I want a completed tome removed from my char. As soon as we lose that + version, suddenly that mechanic will change into something else.

Back
Top Bottom