Do you Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gaeelornie

Dalayan Beginner
There was a thread over in the SoD discussion that I thought I should put my 2cp in but can't, It has to do with Americans VS The World, If you are an American, and want to bash the U.S. you are indeed in a free country, feel free to leave at anytime and rid us of your presence, just bear in mind Hundreds of thousands of Men, have fought and Died for you to be able to talk smack about your own country, the same country that gave you your education, gave you roads to drive on, helps you when your down, helps damn near every 3rd world country in the world, and makes sure that when you go to bed tonight no one is going to wake you up and harm you with out knowing that there are gonna be some very severe repercussions for doing so. Odds are if your family has been in the U.S. for some time that one of your Uncles, Aunts, Grandparent, Greatgrand-parent, Supported out country at War, in WW-II before the U.S. got into the war americans (might be off in this part) where allready making sacrifices as far as rationing etc, to help our ally Great britton in the war against the Axis, in WW-I we helped Europe again, neither of these Wars were popular in the U.S. before pearl harbor their was a general concesus of Isolationism (Meaning Fuck them its there own god damn war) but the american People are strong as a whole we rise up to the occasion, and so if you have a problem with the U.S. and you are a Citizen of the Untited states of America. Then here!

POTENTIALLY EXPATRIATING STATUTES

Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, states that U.S. citizens are subject to loss of citizenship if they perform certain acts voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship. Briefly stated, these acts include:

(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (1) INA);

(2) taking an oath, affirmation or other formal declaration to a foreign state or its political subdivisions (Sec. 349 (a) (2) INA);

(3) entering or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or serving as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (3) INA);

(4) accepting employment with a foreign government if (a) one has the nationality of that foreign state or (b) a declaration of allegiance is required in accepting the position (Sec. 349 (a) (4) INA);

(5) formally renouncing U.S. citizenship before a U.S. consular officer outside the United States (sec. 349 (a) (5) INA);

(6) formally renouncing U.S. citizenship within the U.S. (but only "in time of war") (Sec. 349 (a) (6) INA);

(7) conviction for an act of treason (Sec. 349 (a) (7) INA).

<The Above link was copied from http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_778.html>

If you dont want to be here, you dont have to be, though we are technically at war if your local Dept. of State office wont let you formally renounce your citizenship inside the U.S. PM me I'll buy you a greyhound bus ticket to Canada or Mexico (your choice) and then you can get the fuck out of this country if its such a horrible place!

For those of you outside of the U.S. who want to make fun of us? Go for it make fun of Americans, George W. Bush, or any of our presidents their interns and my Uncle Joe, but just remember some day if something happens and your country is in a bind, The U.S. will be there, we were there in WW-1, WW-2, and We'll be there again for you all some day, make fun of Americans, not America I totally agree with you that 99% of americans are stupid Ignorant bastards, but thats what happens when you are the big dawg you get stupid till you fuck up :p but fear not world, that wont happen anytime soon so when an Axis forms up again we'll be there for you just like we were, as far as hating Canada or France, Yes, Yes we do, I personally Blame where I grew up for my hate of Canada (Southeast Alaska) just with Canada allways beating our Basketball/Football teams but thats just me,*EDIT* Upon Advice of a close friend reading this post i have to say that thats a joke *EDIT* Southpark plays a big part in that as well, as far as france, I've been there, they were rude to me just because of the fact that I was an american, They hated me just because of the way I look and didnt even wait to see the way I acted (Ya I know they didnt even wait to hate the REAL me).

But really if you are a U.S. Citizen and dont like it and cant afford the bus ticket out of the U.S. PM me I'll help you get the fuck out of here, my family didnt send 6 People to war in the past 2 generations never to come back just so you could be a prick with the freedoms that they fought and died to protect for you

http://web1.whs.osd.mil/MMID/CASUALTY/WCPRINCIPAL.pdf
Number Servering Wounded Killed in Battle
Revolutionary War 217,000 6,188 4,435
War of 1812 286,730 4,505 2,260
Mexican War 78,718 4,152 1,733
Civil War (Both Sides) 3,213,363 354,805 191,963
Spanish American War 306,760 1,662 385
World War I 4,734,991 204,002 53,402
World War II 1 6,112,566 671,846 291,557

Total 14,643,368 1,247,160 545,735

Thats Fourteen Million six hundred and forty three thousand three hundred and sixty eight people put there lives on hold to fight for your rights, One million two hundred and forty seven thousand one hundred and sixty people who literally gave there BLOOD for you being able to be a shit head and Five hundred and forty five thousound seven hundred and thirty five people were Killed in battle for you, for your kids for your wife and for your lil nieces and nephews to be able to live the way you choose to live to have un-parralled freedom NEVER before seen on this earth with opperatunities many only dream of, and thats just in wars that you cant really argue with, if you take into account the cold war and persion gulf war you will see

Korean Conflict 5,720,000 103,284 33,741
Vietnam Conflict 8,744,000 153,303 47,424
Persian Gulf War 2,225,000 467 147

Total 16,689,000 257,054 81,312

Grand Total 31,332,368 1,504,214 627,047

So In America Defending the American way Thirty one Million Three Hundred and Thirty Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eight people have served America on her fight against those who appose us and out of that One million Five Hundred and Four Thousand Two Hundred and Fourteen have been wounded as well as Six Hundred and Twenty Four thousand Forty seven have died, thats 647K people have died so you can be a shit and trash george bush, so you can make fun of bill clinton so you can trash America's ally's with out fear of a REAL reprisal, if you dont like your own country GET THE FUCK OUT!

Thats my 2cp, or maybe thats a couple PP let me know :p

EDIT: Gotta wonder who edited it, cause this isnt trolling and assuming it wasnt Wiz or an Admin, Your a prick, and to much of a pansy to put that in a reply?

i'm not an american, so i won't comment on the actual content of the post

but i will say one thing.. you swear alot

How is that bannable? it insults no one, it simply states that trashing america as an american is pissing on the graves of people who died, and if you want to do that, that I think you should leave the U.S., its not trolling, its not attacking and single people.

You suck and I hate you. Uncle Sam is a big gay faggot and his ugly face is as dumb as a butt.

Oh, you'd like to deport me? How about you fuck on off out of this country? Perhaps you can go live somewhere where they actually *DO* deport people for not liking the state.

edit: and laff, counting the deaths in Vietnam toward that. THANK GOD OTHERWISE WE'D ALL BE SPEAKING VEITNAMESE

Something people seem to miss so easily in all this bollocks...

You can criticise your country and still love it. Stop with the " Us or Them " philosophy.

The end.

Did I say I think you should be deported? I think not, I said if you dont like it here if the gov't is so awful, LEAVE, you dont have to be a U.S. Citizen uncle Sam DOESNT have to protect you, its not that hard to leave, theres a guide on it in this post, do it!

Have you read the Constitution lately? You know, that document that all those brave men and women have died defending? Because if you are defending this country, you aren't just defending a piece of land, not just defending the people, but you are defending everything that this country stands for. And what this country stands for is delineated in the Constitution. So, perhaps you should go read that document, because I think somehow you've missed it in your education.

One of the hallmarks of this country is freedom of speech. This is a country "of the people, by the people, for the people." The government isn't just our elected officials. We are all the government, with a responsibility to be involved in what our country does, at home an overseas. It is not just a right, but a responsibility, to speak out when we believe our country is on the wrong track. The freedom to speak out when we think there is something wrong is one of the most important freedoms we have. To deny that is to deny the sacrifices that all our fighting men and women have made. My father was one of those men. He fought in Korea at the tender age of 17 and spent another 21 years in the Army after that. And you know what he believed in? While he abhored such actions as flag burning, he 100% supported peoples right to do so because that is what he spent a horrific year in Korea fighting for.

Yes, I 100% disagree with your stand. I completely respect your right to speak your mind, however much I might disagree with it. Because *that* is what America is all about.

Did I say, I'M GONNA GO TO D.C. AND LOBBY TO KICK THOSE MOFO'S OUT! No, I said if you dont like us leave, thats what I said, and if you dont understand what you are trashing you are retarded because though I respect a persons right to be able to burn a Flag, my Dad spent 2 tours of Duty in Vietnam as a green beret and its pissing on the things that he fought for and what many of his friends died for. I dont say we should make it Illegal I just Disagree with it, it is there right to burn a flag and in my opinion its pissing on there graves to do so, but Alas, it is a FREE country and instead of saying Damn George bush sucks why doesnt everyone try something new... Vote next time! call your senator you can get an impeachment Via petition that the senate has to vote on but you can force it to go up to a vote etc, get involved if you have an issue dont be a pansy and just be like GwB is such an Idiot, Vote! Lobby! etc! dont be a lil bitch about it

Pssht...like I don't do all those things. Most of my senators groan every time my e-mail address shows up again *laughs*.

The difference between you and me is I think it's a good thing to state your beliefs, even if they are contrary to those of the majority. I think it's important to express dissent. You think expressing dissent is a bad thing. *shrugs* It's just a difference of opinion...but that difference is what makes the country strong.

Editted to fix a typo.

Expressing Discent while doing nothing about it is pointless, dont email your senater... call him thats a thought its what I do, he's a nice guy down south your probably have a better bet to try getting ahold of a representative, but thats okay too, you can campaign ETC. and if you didnt vote and you could have Dont bitch <.> its not that tough Vote it takes like 20 minutes of planning and 5 minutes to do it, if you live in Oregon you can do it Via mail, Expressing Discent and Bitching are two very different things

gaeelornie said:
Expressing Discent while doing nothing about it is pointless, dont email your senater... call him thats a thought its what I do, he's a nice guy down south your probably have a better bet to try getting ahold of a representative, but thats okay too, you can campaign ETC. and if you didnt vote and you could have Dont bitch <.> its not that tough Vote it takes like 20 minutes of planning and 5 minutes to do it, if you live in Oregon you can do it Via mail, Expressing Discent and Bitching are two very different things

So, why is it that you think the people out there who are vocal in the dissent aren't voting and lobbying for their issues? In my experience, it's the most vocal who are the most active in supporting their causes.

Well what was it 50% of the U.S. Votes? or was it 40% it varies by age group, alot. Old people vote more then young etc. I have no faith in 18-45 Year olds <.> most of them dont vote, many of them dont sign up for selective services Etc.

Back
Top Bottom