Nalia / Traek / Pounders

Haruto

Dalayan Adventurer
55 Bard looking to get in on these 3. Will stay 55 until at least I manage to get in on 1 attempt at Nalia, will be locking 57 into AA for sure for Traek and Pounders.

So if your looking to hit one of these and could use a bard, let me know when you might be heading out. Missed all of these on my SK, really want to try them with my Bard.

Stalker!

Still looking for anyone interested in going after the targets. Let either of us know if you are interested.

Not sure if you are still camping Nalia, but I'd like in with my 55 monk, Atrel. I'll be staying 55 for as long as it takes to get the items I want from Nalia, then moving on to 57 to do the same for Traek/Pounders. This is an alt, so I may or may not be found in game on Atrel, but if you post here, or make it known in game that you are starting a Nalia raid, I'll try to join up.

Last edited:
I am always down to hit any of these. I am staying at 55 until I can at least get the Cast 5 ring from Nalia, then grind out several rounds on the 57 adepts. Please send me a tell in game if anyone plans on organizing a raid and needs a decent wizzer. My Fomelo: Gamot

Yo, I may still be too low at the moment but I'm currently a 51 monk / 52 shaman and gaining quickly (gained 8 levels todays). I will most likely be staying at 55 for awhile since I haven't had a chance to kill even one adept yet. Send tell to Reiker. If I'm not online, go ahead and PM me as sometimes I'll read the board while not logged in. Thank yas.

Fomelos: Reiker, Pryokor

Nothing spectacular, but I'm a good player and my MMO resume is quite extensive.

Last edited:
About when / how often do these things go down? Hit 55, don't plan on sticking around this level for long. Would offer to lead some raids but not sure how confident people would be in following someone who hasn't done this content before.

Generally, there are raids for these forming as soon as they are up, there are always a bunch of characters in this level range, so every 3 days. As long as you feel confident organizing it, I'd follow you in, to my death :D

Yup, I've done 1x Nalia (led it even though it was my first time doing her, smooth no deaths) and 2 Pounders led by Baar. Missed Traek last night cause I was sick. I've got the spawn times down as well so its all farm from here. To update anyone wanting to do these 3, here are very estimated spawn times (times EST):

Nalia: Saturday mid-afternoon (~2:30 PM)
Traek: Saturday night (~10:30 PM)
Pounders: Sunday evening (~4:30 PM)

Back
Top Bottom