Nazi related images

lumian said:
In either context, the swastiska means the same thing.

Lets do a superfast, not too terrible accurate history lesson here and remember that the Swastika has several meaning that are up to over 6 thousand years old and thus reach back into a time when people used to mind their own business and not the ancestry of their neighbours for the purpose of purity.

Manluas said:
Lets do a superfast, not too terrible accurate history lesson here and remember that the Swastika has several meaning that are up to over 6 thousand years old and thus reach back into a time when people used to mind their own business and not the ancestry of their neighbours for the purpose of purity.

That's kind of irrelevant to the discussion since the joke here is obviously a nazi joke.

I dont think we have to worry about an abundance of Jainists slapping swastikas everywhere on the forums trying to advocate peace.

:dance:

iaeolan said:
"Soup Nazi" needs edited to the "Serious Soup Guy"

For sure. Who would eat soup made by a nazi anyhows. Thats bad marketing. Or would they. I guess if they were in need of nazi soup. Or liked the soup and not the Nazi. I'm confused. But I know Nazi ponies ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom