New beastlord pets

sangren

Dalayan Adventurer
Hey guys any chance someone has screens of all the new beastlord pets? I can't find what some of the models are - I started with iksar and could only find rock hoppers, and the others are in high level zones I don't think I can head to quite yet. My buddy is starting up a beastlord and wanted to know what all the pets looked like before making a choice.

You get to look at them when you go to your bst guild master. Off the top of my head:

IKS:
Rockhopper
Co'Dair (scale wolf)
Ehalsaur (the big fat lizard thing you could ride on Live)

Vah:
Tiger (luclin non-square model)
Sabre tooth cat
Panther

Barb:
Snow bunny
White wolf (new model)
???

Troll:
Leech
Basilisk
Alligator (I think)

Ogre:
Elephant
Skunk (this might be Troll)
Gorilla

Yeah the sod names are all listed on the bst wiki page, it's pictures I was looking for, and getting all the bst races up to lvl 9 in order to choose a pet you like isn't very reasonable. Anyway, I managed to get screens of all the pets (including leveling up an iksar bst and having an old barb bst to check) except for the vah shir saber tooth pet. After I get a screen of that I can add them to the wiki, but my friend wasn't very interested in the vah anyway so no big deal.

If anyone has that pet (or is leveling up a vah and can get a screen at lvl 9) id appreciate it. Otherwise ill find some way to get it.

Other than mods what effects will be needed on bards. I know attack, and range increment helps. At t-8 and up what should bards be looking for besides mods, thanks.

Other than mods what effects will be needed on bards. I know attack, and range increment helps. At t-8 and up what should bards be looking for besides mods, thanks.

Besides search/making a post not under beastlord stuff:

Wind, Perc, Singing, String, and on rare occasions Brass
Worn attack
Damage Inc
Magic Focus
Bane Damage/Bane Enhance
+slashing/blunt

(range inc does nothing for you)

Back
Top Bottom