New Guild-Need members

cats74

Dalayan Adventurer
Hello all. I want to start a new guild. A guild with a slightly different goal. I have looked through allot of the guilds that have posts on here, and they all seem to have one thing in common. They all are based on raiding. Well one of the things I enjoy when I play a MMORPG is helping others out. Be it buffing newbies in newbie zones, or giving away some low end stuff to low level players that would have no other real way to get it. So I thought, why not make a guild based around helping others.
Why a guild? Well, I want to create a group of people that will be recognizable in Sod. A group of friends that get enjoyment out of helping others in the game. And in short, why not?

So what is it exactly we would do? Well, wherever someone needs an platinum bar enchanted, we will be there. Wherever a group needs mobs broken up, we will be there. Wherever a bunch of level 30 friends are trying to dig up treasure in a place inhabited by level 50 giants (it happened to me once, and was SO annoying, we got the chest to pop, but lost it because of those giants!) we will be there.

Requirements:
Attitude: A willingness to help others, and a desire to looked up upon as someone that is willing to help.
Class: ANY! Everyone has something to offer, if they are willing to.
Level: ANY! Even low level characters have something to offer, besides, working together we can gain those levels, and become even more helpful.

Will you need to spend every minute online helping everyone else on SoD? Of course not. I know I enjoy hunting and leveling too.

So come on? Why not give it a shot with me? Whats the worst that could possibly happen?

Also come take a look at our forum! That's right were all so excited about Moontree that we have already created a forum! Come join us there, and fill out an application in our application board to let us know your interested!
See you all at http://moontree.niceboard.net

Last edited:
The M-T server of live had a guild like this called Random Acts, and it was pretty cool. Instead of scheduled raids, the guild scheduled events to help others. Good luck getting this of the ground on SoD.

Thanks for the support. I really hope I can. So, does this mean you may be interested in joining us?

Hey cats.

I think this is an interesting guild idea, and would love to try it.

I'm rreeaall new to Shards of Dalaya (and the "other game)", but I learn pretty quickly. I feel that perhaps it would be enjoyable to play SoD in this way, and would probably help me come back to play it.

So uh, sign me up! :keke:

Awesome! we need about 6 or 7 more people, and we can create the guild! I need your Characters name, so I can contact you in game, and when we have the required number of people, we can open the guild!

Come on now. Who will be next? Come on.. Join us. ;)

I hate to ask, but what kind of name are you thinking of.

That may be a little... shallow of me to ask, so I apologize, I was just wondering.

I do like the idea of the guild though, as basically this is what I try to do with my character when not leveling or being a smartalec in /ooc.

I will be calling it Moontree Or Moon Tree.. Haven't decided what one yet. I think it represents a calm helpful outlook on life.

Thanks.. I will look you up when we have enough! We are getting close!
Who else wants to join us making SoD and even BETTER place to be! (Not that its not super great as it is!)

That would be awesome! I will contact you all when we have enough people. Only a few more to make 10 (Would like a few more, just so we can be sure we have enough online at the same time)
Come on, Who's next? We need you help to make this awesome idea come to life!

Thanks for your necro! The more people we get, the sooner we can start to be an official guild!
I am very much looking forward to being recognizable as someone willing to help on SoD, and I am sure the other members will to! I do however need your necro's name, and your "main" as well, just so I can tell you when were ready to do this, so we can have you there. And thanks again!

OK! I have been SO excited about all this, I have taken several hours, and a few days to even get us a forum going! This will give new members, and prospective members an idea what it is we do.
Just please remember, this is only a starting point, and nothing is set in stone. Heck, our job is to be helpful, and is we have to change the whole way the guild runs to do it, we will! (you will understand more when you read the forum) Come check us out at http://moontree.niceboard.net

It would also be very helpful for those members interested in joining us would fill out the application form, (Just so I have everyone's information in one place)

Even is you just want to check us out, thats the place to do it! I look forward to seeing you all there!

My lvl 4 necro will be main since hes the char that i plan too have platnum status on charname Myth k i made an application on your forum

Last edited:
The M-T server of live had a guild like this called Random Acts, and it was pretty cool. Instead of scheduled raids, the guild scheduled events to help others. Good luck getting this of the ground on SoD.

I was a member of Random Acts!
played a bard named Whaylen Missanote

As for the origional poster, I believe I met you in King's Pass with my Druid/Beastlord the other day. My offer still stands to help you, if you need. Jus be warned that the toon I use may not be on very much, as I am already stretched a bit thin. But I act like I did on all my toons no matter which guild they are tagged.

Thank you so much Myth for filling out the application. I have flagged your account there as a guild member, and thus given you access to the guild members section! Come take a look around, and tell us a bit about yourself. You are actually the first one to become a member other then myself and my local friend!

And to Branflakes:
Thank you so much for your generous offer to help us! That's great. I am sure there are allot of others out there that are in the same shoes as yourself, that are stretched out over allot of guilds, but still wants to help us, or remain a member of their raiding guilds. I have plans to to create a special section on our forum for people willing to help like you are. As soon as its complete I will let you know. It will help us keep track of your willingness to help us, and ensure we don't bug you beyond your limits ;)
Of course signing up is not necessary to help us, but I am sure I speak for all the guild when I say we would love to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom