New Guild-Need members

I was a member of Random Acts!
played a bard named Whaylen Missanote

As for the origional poster, I believe I met you in King's Pass with my Druid/Beastlord the other day. My offer still stands to help you, if you need. Jus be warned that the toon I use may not be on very much, as I am already stretched a bit thin. But I act like I did on all my toons no matter which guild they are tagged.

Bran needs to be in another guild as much as he needs more toons.

:)

Cats, I can put a low level toon in your guild if that helps. However, due to my current guild responsibilities, I will be on an Amicii toon virtually all the time. However I am always happy to help others and am glad you are forming this guild.

That will be awesome! Thank you so much. I will contact you when we are ready.
Our forum keeps being updated as we find the new members! Come and check us out, we would love to see you there, even if you are just browsing.
Hope to see you all at http://moontree.niceboard.net

Cat, you might want to edit your origional post to include the guild website also. For those just noticing this thread the first time around.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be this week. :( We need 10 people, and so far only have about 7 or 8. In addition all 10 need to be online at the same time, so realistically we should have 12 or 13, so that nothing falls through. So please tell all your friends, and everyone you talk to!
Also my work schedule is usually hectic on weekends, so I won't be able to get things started until most likely next week.

And thanks for the suggestion, I am going to edit that post now. And for all those that are interested, please don't forget to come and sign up on our forum, and fill out an application (just a formality so we have all your info.)

Hope to see you all soon at http://moontree.niceboard.net

/ooc Forming the guild Moontree at SNP docks, PST

Its really no different than asking people here to help form it.

Ok.. sit down and get ready to laugh! You won't believe this, but I never even thought of that! And I am not joking! I will see if I have time tonight to try that out, and see if we can get enough people!

Well, thank you all. We have officially started Moontree today! Thanks to all the people that helped make this dream a reality.

Back
Top Bottom