New player/troll beatlord pet

Rigator

Dalayan Beginner
I just started playing on this server and I am enjoying every moment, however, I am playing a troll beastlord and picked the leech warder.

Everything seems fine except that so every every zone other than grobb and innothule (something bog? sorry I forgot what its called ont his server) the leech pet turns into a small human

i was told this had something to do with certain zones not loading the leech model. is there anything I can do about this because, while this is a small issue, I find it very annoying.

If I swapped my pet to something else would I still have this issue? is there anything that can be done on my end or will I just have to live with this problem? thank you for your time.

If you are super new, reroll as an ogre beastlord (trust me on this one) and then choose one of those pets. That issue is likely so low on the priority list you won't see it fixed for 3 years.

Daenar is an unscrupulous catman. Don't ditch the Troll!

You can fix this for Stinger's Bog or any zone by doing the following:
  • Open the zone's _chr.ini file (in this case, innothule_chr.ini)
  • Search (CTRL + F) for lee
  • If no results come up, add the following line to the bottom of the file: lee,westwastes_chr
  • Finally, add +1 to the number in the first line of the file (for example, 23 will become 24)
  • Save the file, load back into the zone, and enjoy!
If the above doesn't work, it's possible there's a something wrong with other game files. However, I'm pretty sure the above method will work. Keep us posted. ;)

Don't listen to this daenar chump,troll bst is the only option. But ditch that floppy stick of string cheese and get a real pet. Gator or gator.

Back
Top Bottom