New player, two people playing from same IP - boxing request

Vicko

Dalayan Beginner
Hi all.

Just started on the server, will be playing along with a friend from the same IP. I read in a thread here that
If you are multiple people playing from the same IP, you may play up to two characters each at the same time - what matters is how many PEOPLE are playing the characters, not how many characters are being played from the same IP.
https://shardsofdalaya.com/forum/threads/dual-boxing.1838/

I'm not sure yet if we want to box or not. If we do decide to, who do we ask/apply to for clearance to play more than two toons simultaneously from our IP? We wouldn't like to just go ahead and try to load up more than two without first checking.

Thanks.

I have no basis for my reasoning aside from occasionally seeing nwaij in Mumble, but i'd say there's 1 GM who mostly just plays his player toon, and 0 dev's.

If they'd even care anymore, they'd send you a tell and have u guys do stuff simultaneously, then once they saw it you'd be gtg.

Again, doubt a single dev or any active admin/gm's are around anymore.

considering it would be gms looking at that and not devs you're probably right sabuti

you shouldn't have any trouble, basically a gm will make you and your friend do something that wouldn't be possible if one person was playing 4 toons

i base my post off of, "Dev-Taryth" sending me a tell regarding it in the past when there was 3 accounts logged in under my IP. So yeah, i probably am right.

Back
Top Bottom