New Thaz

Atada

Dalayan Adventurer
I'm working on my pally vah sword. The drops for the sword that drop in Thaz used to be attainable on my tier (8-9) but now since the revamp being T10 we cannot go there and thus can't get the drops anymore. Any thoughts to bringing this back to the proper tier?

Thanks!

Atada

if they did move it , the cats didn't get the message. The quest still tells you to go to Thaz tower. Now there was a post or two deep in a Paladin thread months and months ago by Otcho (I think) describing the supposed new quest. I know myself and a couple other knights in my guild dug into that pretty heavily, just because we didn't have anything else to go off of. None of it panned out. I figured it was a joke.

If the sword quest truly is moved, the cats need to give at least some guidance of what to do. What to do next seems to be a pretty tightly held secret at the moment.

if they did move it , the cats didn't get the message. The quest still tells you to go to Thaz tower. Now there was a post or two deep in a Paladin thread months and months ago by Otcho (I think) describing the supposed new quest. I know myself and a couple other knights in my guild dug into that pretty heavily, just because we didn't have anything else to go off of. None of it panned out. I figured it was a joke.

If the sword quest truly is moved, the cats need to give at least some guidance of what to do. What to do next seems to be a pretty tightly held secret at the moment.

eyate was trolling you hard.

Back
Top Bottom