New Tome Patch

Kazimir

Dalayan Adventurer
So I logged on today to collect my band xp and I found there to be 220k waiting there. Next I check fomelo, perviously I was at 10.36%. With the band xp I should have been around 10.39-10.4, however when I checked, I still had the same 10.36% tomes. My assumption is that the new patch messed w/ band xp for tomes or just the fomelo.

Will hold off judgment until I can check directly, but fomelo not displaying tome experience updates would not surprise me in the least... don't believe we checked to ensure it would (always the simple things...).

It's my understanding that we are not storing the tome experience in the same place anymore, so a fomelo update is probably a necessity. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for that off hand.

Fomelo will be wrong about tomes. You are gaining exp but we are storing it discretely now and fomelo has no clue where to check. Hang in there!

Hey sorry I'm a big fat newb, what are tomes and tome experience? What did this patch change about tomes? I couldn't find any information about this on the wiki.

Hey sorry I'm a big fat newb, what are tomes and tome experience? What did this patch change about tomes? I couldn't find any information about this on the wiki.

Check the wiki again, search for tomes. Its not complete but all you likely need to worry about is in there. For more info...search the forums. As to what the patch changed...it was said in this thread that the patch changed nothing relevant to the player..unless of course you are one of those who obsess and refresh fomelo every 10 kills

The short of it is that the way we stored tomes before limited us to 10 or so tomes total. We have no limits with the new backend, and were able to put in more functionality than the old system. I'm rewriting the tomes article on the wiki to get a bit more indepth.

added bump about fomelo. New design for Flowing Thought on items renders fomelo a big fat lier also.

Now I will run away and QQ because my wizard has more health regen than FT...

nothing to do with tomes but didu guys notice that durring the patch everyone who has FT on fomelo went to 0 ft and all items with ft lost FT?

added bump about fomelo. New design for Flowing Thought on items renders fomelo a big fat lier also.

Now I will run away and QQ because my wizard has more health regen than FT...

Clearly this means you should give away the wizard and start a new main which does not use FT. :haw:

Just wondering if I missed a post on this somewhere, but it seems tomes got nerfed to 4% per instead of 5% per. Is this intended?

Yes. This is intended. 100%.

Thanks for the quick response. Maybe this should be posted somewhere so people know? I've had a few people ask me today why their heals are hitting for less, so it seems most people are ignorant to this still.

Back
Top Bottom