New Tome Patch

You care to elaborate or are you upholding the board's historic standards of passive aggression?

If you need it elaborated maybe you dont know what you are talking about. He quoted a very simple statement and said its incorrect what more do you need to know? :psyduck:

For the mentally incapable:
If you don't need to do the 6 man version than every person in game can access and use the current ikisith tomes.

Last edited:
If you need it elaborated maybe you dont know what you are talking about. He quoted a very simple statement and said its incorrect what more do you need to know?

The answer involved validating himself, not disputing a widely held belief. I'm surprised you missed this since you give similar troll answers every day.

The answer involved validating himself, not disputing a widely held belief. I'm surprised you missed this since you give similar troll answers every day.

I'm glad you think everyone is trolling and out to get you, unlike you I do not harbor suspicions about this lleoc guy, since I cannot possibly imagine what he would gain from lying, oh no hes conning the noobs out of their 10k. The hatesfury event is hard and it would block many of the "high end" players from tomes if this was the case. Its unlikely. I'm sure a dev will wander into this thread sooner or later or maybe this shadowy lleoc dude will tell you about how he gave his alt a tome, or maybe even himself.

Last edited:
I'm glad you think everyone is trolling and out to get you, unlike you I do not harbor suspicions about this lleoc guy, since I cannot possibly imagine what he would gain from lying, oh no hes conning the noobs out of their 10k. The hatesfury event is hard and it would block many of the "high end" players from tomes if this was the case. Its unlikely. I'm sure a dev will wander into this thread sooner or later or maybe this shadowy lleoc dude will tell you about how he gave his alt a tome, or maybe even himself.

That's quite a lot of straw men.

That's quite a lot of straw men.

1) you fail at sarcasm, HARD.
2) 6man hatesfury is in no way required to do ikisith tomes. Mind explaining how you came up with this insanely stupid assumption, just for my amusement?

1) you fail at sarcasm, HARD.
2) 6man hatesfury is in no way required to do ikisith tomes. Mind explaining how you came up with this insanely stupid assumption, just for my amusement?

I was told by 3 different people working on ikkisith tomes that they had to have a certain faction to enable the tomes, which you couldnt become friendly with until after hate's fury. Obviously they/I were mistaken.

rawr rage

chill out people

I was told by 3 different people working on ikkisith tomes that they had to have a certain faction to enable the tomes, which you couldnt become friendly with until after hate's fury. Obviously they/I were mistaken.

rawr rage

chill out people

They aren't mistaken, just stupid :(

Tomes: Excerpts from our Wiki (the content on this page has, currently, only been edited by Cyzaine, Temellin and myself.)
  • Any tome prerequisites or limitations are written within.
  • There is no limit to the number of tomes which can be learned.

I'm getting sick of tome rumors. People need to quit making up additional limitations on them, it's just silly.

Edit: we only have the old-world tomes listed, would love to get the new ones added!

Okay so the new tomes, you just take to erimal and pay an npc some platinum and you can start working on them. yay.

Taken from the wiki: Ikisith Tomes

In order to begin using any tome from Ikisith, you must hand it in to Apprentice Vaceth (Valley of Erimal at 1165, 865) to be translated (much like Ancient Spell Scrolls and Eldritch Spell Scrolls). There is a translation fee of 500 Platinum for level I tomes, 1200 Platinum for level II tomes, and (Unknown) Platinum for level III tomes.

Maybe its just me but this seems a bit steep concidering you still have to aquire these tomes on top of the ton of xp for a marginal game. If we are just looknig for another MASSIVE high end plat sink ok...but I would think like 250-500-750 would be sufficient or even 500 per tome flat fee. But I'm assuming 1700 for rank 3 on that scale meaning for a 3% gain (far less w/ stats) it costs 3400pp / 225AAs and aquiring the tome in the first place.

Also w/ that said, 75AAs for what I understand to be 6 resists and 10 stats seems kind of steep. The percentage increases I can somewhat justify but overcapped stats... they add very little to begin w/ the above stated requirements just dont seem remotely worth it.

Last edited:
so work on your tomes of power first and let the big boys do the iky tomes.

Last edited:
my issue is more w/ the 3400pp for 3 tome which appear to be all the same even stats after the cost of buying or time spent acquiring them..

I don't think 3.4k to be able to dump more exp into 3 tomes is a lot to ask. I would be willing to dump a lot more plat towards it considering all the exp i've wasted waiting for new stuff to exp.

Back
Top Bottom