Newport Ring Quest problem!

wren727

Dalayan Beginner
I tried turning in Head of Althok the Plagued, Cure Agent Vial, and Newport Captain Insignia to Seargeant Halsey and he just gives it back to me! Am I bugged or is the quest bugged? Anyone ever had this problem? Any help would be appreciated! =) thanks!

No, Wren is right, I tried helping out before but I got no answer in IRC because no QD was on. Sergeant Halsley is bugged right now, he doesn't respond to ANY kind of hails and he doesn't accept the turnins (like Wren just said).

This may or may not apply to your situation, but the same thing was happening to me. I had killed Althok once and redeived the head, but went LD afterwards and didn't get a chance to hail the last cleansed worshipper. Halsey wouldn't take the items in any combination or respond to hails.

After killing Althok again but hailing the worshipper this time, the sarge took my head, vial, etc. and allowed me to complete the quest. This was last night.

Yes, you absolutely have to speak with the cleansed worshippers after each killing(including Althok's). That's the primary reason I removed the charges from the vial(in addition to the fact that out of range messages remove charges). I'll check Sergeant Halsey anyway, just incase his file is bugged like one other I found yesterday.

Edit: The file checks out ok, so it's possible you missed completing a step of the quest.

Back
Top Bottom