Non-non-item nerf thread

Sorry i have and exodus tag, not a GS tag, im not out to be a greedy lootwhore, just to progress my toons threw means that i see as fair. or was.

wait so when you guys camp the mob it's for progression but when another guild does it they are being greedy lootwhores? I dont get it.

Its w/e this shit can be twisted and turned to benifit anyone im not here to be a politician, just to have fun, when u start taking all the fun away from the game all you are left with is a very time consuming game that you get 0 enjoyment out of as a healer.

Don't you think you are being extremely melodramatic here, I am willing to bet none of your gameplay will change because a few proc rates were changed. Crystalis is still a better exp weapon than Spires staff.

also some people like pushing buttons to heal people. Also, combined with anthem I am pretty sure its still pretty decent at ghealing without pushing buttons.

Anyone that has Crystalis also has the ability to get Spires from spires, witch has 5 alteration and all priests at this tier need that 5 alteration

Anyone that has Crystalis also has the ability to get Spires from spires, witch has 5 alteration and all priests at this tier need that 5 alteration

So in exp you would use 5 alteration over a 250 pt DD and superior ratio? Seems like sound reasoning.

wait so when you guys camp the mob it's for progression but when another guild does it they are being greedy lootwhores? I dont get it.

He is talking about claiming 2 things at once, 1 with Alts 1 with mains, this is a lootwhore. As you cannot do both at the same time 1 is waiting unlesss your guild can make up your afk slack while u kill the 6man mob.

I don't know what you are talking about I am talking about every idiot who sits afk at that pillar to be summoned up to the loot train.

as mentioned earlier in this very thread: Forest Gloom can be killed before ever stepping foot into spires.

So in exp you would use 5 alteration over a 250 pt DD and superior ratio? Seems like sound reasoning.

Crystallized Tears

Single target, Instant, Detrimental

1: Decrease Hit Points by 135
2: Stun for 0 second
3: Automatically Casts Spell: Circle of Healing
4: Automatically Casts Crystallized Tears Detrimental

Item effect may have diminished potency.
Spell: Superior Circle of Healing

Group target, Instant, Beneficial

1: Increase Hit Points by 600

The healing from 2hb is far better than the healing + DD of Crystalis IMO, Everyone chooses to play how they want. If i wanted DPS now id summon my T1 hammer over crystalis period

Fuck even CoD 1hander has a better proc now.....

[MAGIC ITEM] [LORE ITEM] [NO DROP]
Slot: Primary Secondary
Skill: Piercing Atk Delay: 24
DMG: 21
Instrument Modifier: Stringed Instruments (2.5)
Focus Effect: Range Increment VII
Effect: Divine Cleansing (Melee Proc, 5.4%)
Skill Mod: Alteration +2
CHA: +28 WIS: +22 INT: +15 HP: +185 MANA: +235
SV DISEASE: +14 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +10 SV POISON: +14
Damage Reduction: +5
Aggression: -2%
WT: 2.0 Size: Medium
Class: CLR DRU BRD ROG SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC BST
Race: ALL

Spell: Divine Cleansing

Group target, 4 ticks, Beneficial

1: Heal Over Time by 115 per tick

Crystallized Tears

Single target, Instant, Detrimental

1: Decrease Hit Points by 135
2: Stun for 0 second
3: Automatically Casts Spell: Circle of Healing
4: Automatically Casts Crystallized Tears Detrimental

Spell: Superior Circle of Healing

Group target, Instant, Beneficial

1: Increase Hit Points by 600

The healing from 2hb is far better than the healing + DD of Crystalis IMO, Everyone chooses to play how they want. If i wanted DPS now id summon my T1 hammer over crystalis period

Fuck even CoD 1hander has a better proc now.....

[MAGIC ITEM] [LORE ITEM] [NO DROP]
Slot: Primary Secondary
Skill: Piercing Atk Delay: 24
DMG: 21
Instrument Modifier: Stringed Instruments (2.5)
Focus Effect: Range Increment VII
Effect: Divine Cleansing (Melee Proc, 5.4%)
Skill Mod: Alteration +2
CHA: +28 WIS: +22 INT: +15 HP: +185 MANA: +235
SV DISEASE: +14 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +10 SV POISON: +14
Damage Reduction: +5
Aggression: -2%
WT: 2.0 Size: Medium
Class: CLR DRU BRD ROG SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC BST
Race: ALL

Spell: Divine Cleansing

Group target, 4 ticks, Beneficial

1: Heal Over Time by 115 per tick

there is a big difference in that CoD weapon is piercing so only a shaman could proc it effectively

Anyways im done. it dont matter how much i sit here and talk, nothing will change, But gameplay for any priest is not fun outside of raids, so unless u give raids a 1000% xp bonus or something this game is no longer fun for healers. I almost quit before i got crystalis because of this, that 1 item made this game far more entertaining for healer... I wont disagree that it was a little bit OP, but now its a giant fucking waist of time to spend time trying to get, this is my opinion. You dont half to agree, i dont care either way this game lost its fun over the past year with these pointless nurfs, You make shit, then instead of finding ways to make a smooth progression on balancing you just fucking slap us in the face and say deal with it, Im not that person im the one who will come here saying this is bullshit

My proposed idea, All these items with healing effects make them take some mana per proc = to the amount of healing done, Dont butcher the item to a pointless state, I bet u FG starting being left alone now.

How has this change affected progression at all. Have you considered making a post about how unfun priests are innately and suggesting how to remedy that besides just banking on an item that forced all future weapons to adhere to the path it began. Like I suggested earlier, if autoattacking healing is so important to your enjoyment of the game why not just try to rally devs to make it an innate attribute for the classes.

You are really mad over nothing and have made a mountain out of an anthill. Crystalis was nerfed in the past and nobody lost their shit over it.

Also exping for most classes is not fun, its part of playing a very very old outdated game, you click alot and mash alot of buttons and do the same things over and over until the game pats you on the back getting the stone up the hill only to point at the next hill.

Last edited:
- Two items had worn run speed removed from them. This is a cute idea but is not actually allowed on items just like worn enduring breath is not allowed on items (RIP Grupling Trainers). Oops I meant not allowed on non-GM items anyway.

I guess you should nerf these super amazing GM items:
- Queen's Grace
- The Funeral's March

I really don't see how putting run speed on an item is a problem, other then "we made this rule for some reason a long time ago, we must follow it forever"

I guess I understand the other changes. The main problem is how slow you guys take to shape the game to your "vision". It really seems like you guys don't play the game, or at least spent very little of your time on the game in general.

BREAKING NEWS: I guess it is now "bad" to use more then one [Lore Item] Augmentation in your gear. Rohk, The Traitorous Hand was put into the game almost a year ago and people have been using the same Augmentation that is "best" for their class in both their Legs and Chest ever since. Not one person knew this was NOT intended since they are limited to only 2 slots. It's just so lame for everyone on the server to have such a small dumb nerf given to them just because you woke up one day and felt that it's "wrong" for the server.

Sharn`Ree's Verdict is a ~3% drop from arguably the hardest killed boss in the game, three exist total and it is currently lower dps than Ancient: Summoned: Hammer of the Gods, AND it drains 1000 hp and 125 mana from the user per proc.

There should probably be a whole thread for this, but adding low strength group heals to the dd component of the summoned cleric hammer and other assorted priest only weapons would be pretty rad, could scale throughout the levels/tiers. It's a fun mechanic that shouldn't just exist at the "end" of the game!

BREAKING NEWS: I guess it is now "bad" to use more then one [Lore Item] Augmentation in your gear. Rohk, The Traitorous Hand was put into the game almost a year ago and people have been using the same Augmentation that is "best" for their class in both their Legs and Chest ever since. Not one person knew this was NOT intended since they are limited to only 2 slots. It's just so lame for everyone on the server to have such a small dumb nerf given to them just because you woke up one day and felt that it's "wrong" for the server.

The augs have always had the [LORE] tag on them, so the fact that you are able to loot one when you already have one in your gear is probably a bug.

Back
Top Bottom