Oh no, it's the Monk Item thread!!!

Discussion in 'Balancing Discussion' started by Slaariel, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Dinadass

Dinadass Dalayan Pious Diety

Hey remember that time there were huge sweeping itemization changes for the bane system that basically halted item progression at tier 11 and forced endgame players to backfarm content they had progressed beyond years ago since the whole last tier of items was ignored? It sure was great! I'm glad it's all being repeated all over again! At least the bane changes were eventually finished, so we should just hold tight and I'm sure this'll be fleshed out to some semblance of balance in a jiffy.

2. Expletus

Expletus Dalayan Elder

life of sod "nerf nerf nerf, more nerf on top of nerf with a side of nerf"

3. Silosobi

Silosobi Dalayan Pious Diety

Such a sad state of the game =(

High tier items used to trade stats for powerful effects. They have been nerfed through and through, removing the cool powerful effects, but never regained any stats to make them tier appropriate. I held out for a long time, made detailed posts with numbers, etc, but at this point it just seems like staff wants t13 stuff to be bad.

4. Vitali

Vitali Dalayan Master

Maybe it's like Knight weapons before Ikisith. We just need to lower these stats so we can give better rewards with Ikisith 2.0

/sarcasm

5. dracosf22

dracosf22 Dalayan Elder

I still have two items banked that used to have bane, that never got back when the changes went in. The front page news at the time said in a week items that used to have bane would have it again.

6. Tevinter

Tevinter Dalayan Pious Diety

is this thread still relevant? have any changes been made? will blazewind gloves get buffed? find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z

7. Daffie

Daffie Dalayan Pious Diety

I prefer Rocky and Bullwinkle:
    Monkeying with Monk Items, or How the Communists Stole a Monk's Christmas

Vitali and darksabbath like this.