Paladin Vah Blade 3 Quest (Arcfire)

Swandillia

Dalayan Adventurer
Hello Everyone:

I just got to the point to where i can actively work on the 3rd Paladin Vah Blade Quest.

The issue is that the cat (Vahir Rahkahl) still tells me to go to Thaz for my pieces (pieces that no longer drop). I have no credible info on how to complete the revamped Arcfire (Shir Blade) quest.

In my opinion, Vahir Rahkahl's dialog needs to be fixed to reflect the new Arcfire Shir Blade Quest. Because, even if we were able to figure out what is needed for it, the cat still wouldn't accept it (i don't think) because he's still telling us to collect the essences and devotion gems and whatnot from Thaz....

If anyone has any credible information about what we're supposed to be collecting, please let me know!

--Ishlana Constianna, 65 pretty paladin, Max AAs and 26 tomes (and counting); officer of Dragonkin

Both swords, Arcfire and Hoarfrost, have updated recipes and item drops. The oversight with the dialog should now reflect the changes.

If you have been stuck on this step for a while, never fear. Your journals have been updated in the database by Admin-Jumbers! Just read the entry for your Shir Blade and quest away. Good luck!

My journal did not get updated. Moraelin is the toons name, can this get looked at please.

You do appear to be the one and only paladin or shadowknight missed in the journal update. It is a mystery of life! However if you check your journal sometime in the next few minutes it should be fixed.

Last edited:
It could have been an issue with just getting to that step after everyone elses journals were updated. Perhaps thecode is still directed at the old quest update when reaching that point?

That could be true too. I tried to petition last night, but didn't have time to stay up waiting for a response.

Back
Top Bottom