Pally Fearless

Blubuds

Dalayan Beginner
Umm So I have run into a few places that it's 100% worthless.

Just to give you an idea first of all you spend the AA to resist the fear for fear resistance then another 6 I think for Class Fearless AA.

But it dosn't work on Mobs such as Ulaz .. or Named in HHK.

I guess I feel like i'm ripped off I thought fearless meant "FEARLESS"
Not ok well you going to get Feared anyways.
OR you can still be feared sometimes.

I guess this is the part where I thought on some mobs that do fear was to have a fearless tank. But if it doesn't work I don't see a point to it.

So I guess my ? is was this intended..

yeah I get the part about Ulazs Big fear as thats a key part to the fight ..

but I don't see a purpose for getting feared in hhk. And i'm sure I Will find more as this goes on

ok So the young noble in HHK..

It's suppose to be a silence .. if it is why can't you atk to keep agro.

If it's a fear why do I get feared by it at all?

ok So the young noble in HHK..

It's suppose to be a silence .. if it is why can't you atk to keep agro.

If it's a fear why do I get feared by it at all?

Last time I've been in HK attacking worked fine, just no spells/AA.

If you're silenced and you try to cast a spell, it locks up your spell bar and "freezes" your character so you can't attack. It is a well known bug and it can be cured simply by ducking.

As far as Fearless being worthless, think of it this way:

Knights such as you and I have far too high of a constitution to be feared by any lesser beings, and ONLY the most powerful beings on Dalaya (Such as Ulaz) are capable of fearing us.

The fear thing with Ulaz was most likey to prevent Warriors from popping Warcry for her little gimmick. The frist two times, her fear was blocked by AAs/effects that rendered you fearless, totally negating the fear for the entire raid.

As for Fearless being worthless, that's just silly. It's a great AA, and makes a High Elf Paladin pretty powerful.

As for Fearless being worthless, that's just silly. It's a great AA, and makes a High Elf Paladin pretty powerful.

yeah, totally. we're innately immune to most charms, innately resistant to most mez, and can AA fearless to most fears. We're pretty awesome...

btw, are there any known encounters where high elf charm immunity doesn't work? I haven't encountered it yet, but admittedly, i've only been up to tier 4 and have killed a grand total of two tier 5 encounters beyond that.

yeah, totally. we're innately immune to most charms, innately resistant to most mez, and can AA fearless to most fears. We're pretty awesome...

btw, are there any known encounters where high elf charm immunity doesn't work? I haven't encountered it yet, but admittedly, i've only been up to tier 4 and have killed a grand total of two tier 5 encounters beyond that.

WW Ladies for example. Gono once tanked it for a lowbie group not knowing he wasn't immune - was a wipe but none of the lowbies was actually killed by a dragon. Boy did I laugh at that.

Back
Top Bottom