Pallys and the lacking

With the warrior changes some warriors (with this neat OP weapon) are the best tanks in the game (aggro and dps wise), but otherwise SKs have the best aggro in the game and it isn't close. Paladins heal way better than SKs, though, and some fights you can't reliably use lifetap (or cannot use it at all) which makes paladins much better. It is sad that this game makes tanking mostly about aggro (pressing buttons to hold aggro instead of defensive cooldowns is kind of dumb and boring), but that is why most people think SKs are so powerful.

paladin cant blind on the same fights sks cant lifetap

I was actually referring to mirror golem type mobs. I am just trying to point out that all tanks still have their pros and cons and it is kind of silly for Marza to say that SKs are "the best tanks right now" (unless he just meant aggro and Stryda can sometimes out aggro Xach when I am going all out).

Any Chance we can get it so Blind still causes Agro when the mob already has blind on it?
Flame of light was a very nice addition but I wish I only had to have it up for resistant mobs or on some occasions. I'm not discrediting the fix it was a great addition to our arsenal but I still find our agro very lacking.

Yes I know there are ways to get it to stack but that is only every once in a while. I feel like it doesn't even matter what wep I have equiped because I never F'n Swing it I just spam spells all day. Should I start stacking Magic damage Mods so my stuns do an extra 15 damage a pop ?

Last edited:
spamming spells on a paladin doesnt hold aggro thats where your failing.

i have almost zero problem holding aggro off t11 dps on a raid with flame of light added now. Just gotta figure out your spell rotation along with self healing to maximize your aggro

Back
Top Bottom