Parcelon and Frost King Raids...

Stryda

Dalayan Adventurer
Any guilds camping them? I know most guilds one or 2 group them if I can tag along for the quest pieces if they are on rot status? I only need the Eversnow Chalice from Parcelon and the Ytrazliarch "No Stat" blade from Frost King. Please send a Tell to Stryda in game or PM me info on respawn and when you guys will setup for kill or something. Thanks in advance.

The problem with these mobs is that they're usually sniped as soon as anyone know's they are up. Your requests only been up a day and it's very likely neither of these mobs have even popped in that time. Just have patience. If you're going to tag along for the kill, you'll be lucky if it's in the next couple of weeks. Keep your name out there and someone will possibly remember you need it.

parc was killed new year's eve around 7 pm est. not sure of his timer, think its a 5 day +-12

Aren't those mobs often sniped, just for the quest pieces? Though I know dragon ally ppl also want the head from the king, so it's possible the blade might not be claimed.

Aren't those mobs often sniped, just for the quest pieces? Though I know dragon ally ppl also want the head from the king, so it's possible the blade might not be claimed.

Parcelan is killed for vah, King is killed for his head. All other loot usually rots/goes to alts.

I thought Parc had an Iztraliarch piece too.

But yeah, he's perma-sniped.

Your best bet is to know 4-5 people who are perma playing and scout him every hours.

ya i kno they are perma sniped, was just hoping someone scouting them would send me a pm or something haha. thanks guys.

haha...im jus trying to get help...what we do as a guild is guild business....if u kno wat i mean...

Back
Top Bottom