Phophets, Recontructed Guild.

Raherin

Dalayan Beginner
Hey Everyone. The old guild Imperii Noctis is now being revamped with new leadership, and a new name!!! Our new name is Phophets. And our new leadership consists of. Jericho, Amelor, Gattus/Goimli.

We are recruiting at the moment. If you wish to try out, send a tell to one of the above people.

Requirements.

The minimum level required is now level 40 plus. Your alts are welcome once your main is in. We are looking for clerics and healers most of all at the moment. We are mostly looking for good, honest, nice people.

Now the big question. Raiding. Yes, we do it. Not as often as a couple other guilds but it does happen. We currently have roughly 8 or more +60 level people in the guild. One good thing to think about is all the raid/guild will be distributed farily. We look farward to having some great people in this guild, and to having a great guild itself.

Our guild is fairly large at the moment too. We have an estimated 40 active players. (This does not mean they are on all the time). Most of which are lv +40. (not including alts)
So guys hope to see you in game and everything! Send us a tell if you are interested.

P.S. Currently the guild name is Darkmoon. It is in the proces of being /petitioned to "Prophets".

Thanks
Have fun! :hug:

This is Malakis/Malius/ect :)

I've been on downtime (midterms and stuff) and waiting for some bugs to get fixed and zones to get spawned before I come back. It's in pretty good shape now, so I'll probably be on again tonight or tomorrow.

Am I still welcome? :)

I'd love to learn about raiding and other group activities :)

Back
Top Bottom