Photo Album

Rambler

Dalayan Beginner
In my extensive browsings of internet forums, I always like to have a photo album of people, so that I can attach faces to names. Again, call me a weirdo, but I think it's fun.

Here's a picture of me (Ramblo) and Jerison. I'm on the left, he's on the right. We're both in christmas sweaters that were for our father, and our uncle. They're completely badass and sucked so much, we had a good chuckle at them. I haven't seen the sweaters since that day, so I assume they got thrown out. My grandmother, although intentions were probably good, just shouldn't knit sweaters for people. Many have asked if they were as comfortable as they look, to which I reply, if you think having an itchy material static wrapped to your body is comfortable, then yes. Oh, notice how long my Uncle's sweater's sleeves are. Ridiculous. Jer happily models.

dec272004atcarols0243me.jpg

If you must....but most of us look alike anyways...

frogggy5pj.jpg

kekeke, just kidding, but I play so much, one day I really will look like that!

Real deal here :)

editedpicofme2wf2gs.jpg

Oh boy, Rambler and I could dominate this thread. I think we have enough pictures on Postfarm.net to fill this thread 8 times over. We're such whores! I play Banaorn, 34 Mage.

fengreenhood0vy.jpg

img07276ib.jpg

Anadin said:
oh, and dude, ship me one of those blue sweaters - I'll so pay you.

Look at the collar... I'd have possibly even considered it had it not looked like that. AKA like shit. Also, the mid section was built for my heftier father, so it bulged on me, and made me look fat. Or preggers. Either one is bad. Not even so much as like a good weight, but like it concentrated it in a sagging mass. Horrible horrible sweater.

Wow, 735 views...that's sick.

picture8735ub.jpg

1191901img5lh.jpg

The last one was taken three years ago, in my first year of university. Problem explains a lot.

Oh, I mentioned the skulllhawk in game, and so I'd like to show it off. Man, I hope people actually check this place from time to time. :)

imgp21934hu.jpg

shave0vx.jpg

During the cutting process....

And then after, the final result.

imgp22026wh.jpg

imgp22076gr.jpg

There are a few stories to tell about this haircut, and I think they are obvious. We were out playing pool at this place called Raxx. Anyway, two girls came in and almost fell on the floor laughing so hard. Then they came over and asked me if it was real, and touched my head. No, it's fake... Second story, my head has cue chalk on it, my friends from university called them kisses, so I guess I got one that night. And lastly, there was a dude who had really fucked up hair, and his buddy laughed at mine. While getting ready to head home, his buddy and I met up in the washroom. I was so shit faced that I had no idea what was going on. Anywya, he's like "can you tell my friend that your hair is a joke? He's been pissed at me all night for what I said". Anyway, I of course said sure, no problem, and said it was a joke, and that I'm glad everyone enjoyed it so much. All the while staring at his hair and wondering just how rat infested / lair he made it.

Just realised I didn't include the one of me with the kiss on my head. And why the hell is that image so small? Odd.

Anyway, here's another I found humourous. Class way to drink beer if you ask me.

imgp22153sm.jpg

bluepimp2rj.jpg

All my friends left on a S.M.I.L.E. club(drug/alcohol free) trip for school and i got kicked out just 4 days before it left because i got a 47 in french(my last two grades were 86/80...I just didn't feel like doing it for the third Marking period.) So anyways, I was so pissed that they did that to me, that I put on a Pimp suit and I now denote S.M.I.L.E. as a freak club that no good Pimp would ever join :D

Back
Top Bottom