PickupsRus

drakie

Dalayan Beginner
Hello there players. Us here at PickupsRus, we plan on pickup raiding for fun untill we have enough recruits to fill a raid bill. By that I mean bear minimum of 18 lvl 65 players and get us up and raiding a few nights a week. At the moment, we are accepting all players lvl 1-65 to help eachother level and have fun and what not. So yeah, if you play fairly moderate, and you may not be 65 yet, or you may just be starting out...we could use anyone that thinks they will be 65 one day and have interest to raid. Our goals including becoming a more serious raid guild as stated above. Only if we can get active players and the time frames work out(this is important of course). Planning on weekday raids to start anywhere from 4:30pm-6:pm PST and end anywhere from 10:00-12:00 PST.Of course I will stress that that is very long hours and would plan on having some breaks, at least or thats what I would want to do. Even if its real quick, im usually right back if its a raid event.

-Drakie Grimseeker <PickupsRus> / Plomyst Pantz <PickupsRus>

This is sort of a seperate post but its a guild relatd topic so I'll just make it 2 posts in one:

I need help with the guild commands to change the rank titles and the permissions. I can't seem to figure them out at all and I've tried all I could from what I know. Please repond below if you can help me. This command: (/cm guild edit rank tittle newtitle). and I cant get this one to work either: (/cm guild edit rank permission 0/1). I have put the command in many ways in what I thought was accurate using the /cmd guild info.

-Drakie Grimseker <PickupsRus> / Plomyst Pantz <PickupsRus>

Last edited:
(/cm guild edit rank tittle newtitle).

I haven't done it in awhile but I believe it is: /cm guild edit (# 1-5) title (Mr. Happy Pants)

(/cm guild edit rank permission 0/1).

I really don't remember this one at all but I would assume you would use like: /cm guild edit (# 1-5) permission (#0/1). I believe the number 0/1 might be to give them officer status vs. 1 being regular member status but don't quote me on that lol. As I said its been a long while, about 2 years that I haven't messed with that stuff.

ahhh

ahh yes. I remember using that second command now and i think you are right. That is how it works. I think you should be correct on the first one then too. thanks for the quick responce Minerz- the server is down now otherwise i would post if it worked or not, i maybe will post if it worked or if i have anymore problems. Thanks again Tryling. - drakie

no offense to Plomyst, you've been a great guy in game, but man I hope this doesn't just become another ringer guild

I haven't done it in awhile but I believe it is: /cm guild edit (# 1-5) title (Mr. Happy Pants)

I really don't remember this one at all but I would assume you would use like: /cm guild edit (# 1-5) permission (#0/1). I believe the number 0/1 might be to give them officer status vs. 1 being regular member status but don't quote me on that lol. As I said its been a long while, about 2 years that I haven't messed with that stuff.

Tryling is correct. 0 is guildleader, 1 is default officer, etc.

So if you're trying to let's say give rank 3 motd priv, you would type

/cm guild edit 3 motd 1

/cm guild help has most of it, but it gets confusing, I know! /cm guild info will tell you what rank can do what.

Back
Top Bottom