Policy Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Policy Plaza' started by Allielyn, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Pecannius

Pecannius Dalayan Elder

If an item with a clicky that is clickable from inventory (NOT must equip) has a certain list of classes and a class not in the list is able to click it from inventory, is that intended?

2. iBluNT

iBluNT Dalayan Adventurer

I know for one, rogue poisons are currently usable by anybody which I doubt is intended, but as far as other items go, I'm curious also.

3. Kapitol K

Kapitol K Dalayan Elder

nah its not intended but since it hasn't been fixed in a year + id say its fair game..... taesh belts for everyone.

4. Tevinter

Tevinter Dalayan Master

i bug reported this at the start of 2.5 but nothing happened.

Kapitol K likes this.
  5. Binsin

Binsin Dalayan Beginner

Can any Admin/Dev please contact me through PMs or email, I wish to inquire about possible exploits/hacking being done since none seem to log on anymore. Im not going to make an open statement because i cant provide evidence due to being just a normal player noticed things that are very improbable.

6. daenar_sod

daenar_sod Dalayan Elder

If it involves getting 4.3 robe, can you share that with me first so I can get one?

Then CW FG-style delete all the other exploiter robes EXCEPT mine.

7. Jmayzak

Jmayzak Dalayan Beginner

The bug is; prestige of having a robe is too high

8. Pecannius

Pecannius Dalayan Elder

Looking for clarification on the Taeshlin ward. I was under the impression that the ward was up for some time:
    12-24 hours I thought
    and when the ward re-popped it means you could no longer attempt Taeshlin. Is this correct?

9. Nwaij

Nwaij Game Master Staff Member

To my knowledge, it is supposed to be available till it either dies or custodian respawns, wich also respawns the final ward. 12-24h is just the time it usually takes to bug out after ward has been popped/reset. (Petition if that happens to you.)

10. Draeos

Draeos Dalayan Elder

If custo isn't up and taeshlin hasn't died, you can petition to have the ward respawned, This has been done in every guild I've ever been in, Exo,fwf,sf,handle,ringers, by staff ranging from nwaij to marza to slaar to just about anyone who can do it.

11. Kapitol K

Kapitol K Dalayan Elder

except for that one time 3 years ago back in SF when taryth got the petition and told us that if we didn't kill it 8hours after we popped the ward it wasn't supposed to be accessible.

would be cool if marza would comment how he intended this event to be.

does seem a little silly that if you wipe to a mob no one can attempt it for 7 days or whenever custo repops.