Post your computer desk!

JayelleNephilim said:
hahaha love the panda head trash can lid =P
We have a green frog in the bathroom and a pink pig in the hall (to match the pink walls) :toot:

Help, I'm so lazy and lurk the forums instead of study :(

jonathensroomyl8.jpg

This was my game room taken about a month ago. Right now its still a train wreck from moving everything around. I bought a 57" flat panel monitor and switched the TV and the desk. The room still isn't back together completely. Will post when finished though. Like probably.. 6 more months.. lol

Ashleigh666 said:
everyone has much cooler desks then i...i dont even have a desk D:

its a TV tray :dumb:

My desk is my lap ... unless you count the sofa I lay on while playing. Laptops ftw!

ya i dont like playing on my lap because my laptop gets hot ... then my thighs get warm and i get big red marks on them. :keke:

ya i dont like that either because my shoulder blades are long and touch each other and its just uncomfortable. : (

i just sit on my bed and use a wireless mouse :keke:

Ashleigh666 said:
ya i dont like playing on my lap because my laptop gets hot ... then my thighs get warm and i get big red marks on them. :keke:

This is why Dell reps can no longer call 'em laptops. They have been sued in the past for things like red marks and burns(lawl?) resulting from people actually resting them in their laps. Kinda beyond retarded but w/e

Oh and Ashent, you need moar monitors man.

Syalara said:
This is why Dell reps can no longer call 'em laptops. They have been sued in the past for things like red marks and burns(lawl?) resulting from people actually resting them in their laps. Kinda beyond retarded but w/e

Oh and Ashent, you need moar monitors man.

the only time it ever gets really hot is when i play SoD, and it usually takes about 2 hours.

You guys all have the same HP laptop i have. HP Pavilian DV9200 or something. Cheap but sweet. Only complaint is if you block the fan underneath it gets 180 degrees in no time.

I'd post pictures of my desk except theres a bunch of bongs laying around.

Hac Adversus Hostus Home Network

Bella, Philimina Kagera, Layer, Ragarr main computer room (in normal homes, this would be the Dining room).

The rack has a server and two PC's, DSL line, two routers, printer, scanner, switch box, power supplies and backups, assorted av equip and satelite links.

At the desk areas are three regular PC's. Not shown are the kids rooms with their PC's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom