Post your computer desk!

mkg4yu.jpg

Last edited:
Nice speakers, I think I'll take them. Although I think you shouldn't be placing the subwoofer so close to your computer case.

deskr.jpg

desk.JPG

Tis mine, a lot more cluttered now though.

Haha you have the same chassi as me :p Antec Nine Hundred Ftw :)
(i would post pics of my puter desk but i dont have a single camera in my appartment :p not even my phone has a camera..)

Here's my crap. "Where the magic happens" heh. On a cleaner day than usual

Ok, maybe my chair is different from Jotto's...

Desk.jpg

I have since added a 2nd, identical monitor. 2x 22in widescreens. 3360x1050, ftw.

Last edited:
Nice, always love seeing unruly wires. ^_^ Wireless and it's batteries can go to hell, it's all about the dangling wires. ^_^

I take it the wife is on the side with the unholy device known as a lamp. Never understood how people could stand to be surrounded by light even after the sun finally goes down and brings peace to the eyes.

Isn't it kindof annoying to crank your neck back to look at the top monitor if youre actually playing something on it instead of just occasionally chatting?

setup.jpg

the monitors are not hooked up to the laptops if it appears that way.. actually 1 of the monitors may have been i dont remember but there IS a desktop there next to the table. also.. ignore the other monitor in the corner of the room facing the wall..

i don't have a mouse pad, i use my thigh :/
( i have a laptop )

edit:
my new setup (i moved houses in sept)

dsc02206vr4.jpg

Last edited:
Simple..for sure

Simple setup: Alienware/Shuttle desktop & Toshiba laptop.
This is where Joli lays the smack down!

Workstation.JPG

Back
Top Bottom