Problem with "Curiouser and Curiouser"

stever

Dalayan Elder
EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC: Genklog the Curious located in Murk city

WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON: I am asked to spawn "a murkwater ranids" or "a murkwater bufons" by carrying around an Ogre Swill in my inventory. My journal says, "Genklog wants four skins from amphibians in the Murk that a swill-drunk ogre told him about. Hopefully, the ogre was not just hallucinating."

WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED: Genklog says upon hailing, "Did you find those skins for me yet? Oh, to see this marvelous creature up close!"

YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any): I asked around in OOC and everyone pretty much said the same thing, that I should get these NPC's to spawn by running around under the murk village. I've clicked off levi/illusions and had an ogre swill in my inventory slot (not a bag) and I haven't had anything spawn for me to kill and loot in over an hour of walking aimlessly. I may be doing this part incorrectly, and if that is the case ill keep trying to get a spawn, but I would appreciate it if my flags were looked into to see if this is working correctly. Thanks!

There are certain spots that these seem to pop at, my guess is your aimless wandering unfortunately missed all of them.

Thanks to whoever looked into this! (or stever is bad im not sure yet because i got them to spawn np)

each plane of frost item you have equipped makes these mobs rarer, thats why stever was hopeless :(

Back
Top Bottom