Project 2002 - The Age of Al'Kabor - Release Date 3/20/15

Moving into Halls of Testing shortly. About to start some rapid progression outchere.

Got some old heads like Arakan and Tseer playing over here. I would pull the trigger if I were you while you can still get in on the ground floor!

We have seen lots of new faces with the anniversary celebrations going on; Here are some testimonials from our general forums::

Hsing3r said:
Just wanted to say hello all!

I found this server over the weekend while watching Greengrocer's stream.

I am so happy this server exsists!!

Now help me decide something please...

The first night i started i rolled a beastlord because i was just so damn excited. Green helped me get to lvl 9 quickly and then i decided to go try to do the ogre bst newbie armor quests and lost faith quickly.

I am now thinking i should start a duo out and i know for sure one of those will be a druid as he will be my go to PLer for future toons and friends.

Question is, what do you all feel would be a fun toon to duo with him? Im not a pro boxxer so ease of use is important. I also am not too fond of necro's. Everything else however is on the table.

I look forward to your responses and cant wait to see you all in game.

Bossk said:
While browsing Twitch on Saturday, I came across Greengrocer's stream for p2002 and decided I'd give the server a shot. I'd never had the chance to raid Velious or Luclin and have always wanted to try playing a beastlord.

I created Bossk and started exping in Field of Bone. By the time I'd hit level 4, Greengrocer passed through the zone and spent his time helping me level with a DS and regen. With his help, I quickly hit level 9 in the pit and had my first warder. At the end of the session, Hassling, passed through and gave me a Crystalline Spider Fang and Greengrocer an Amulet of Insight. Now I was doing some actual damage!

I began making trips between PoK and Kurn's. Every time I hit PoK someone was kind enough to give me buffs to keep the exp flying.

After I'd leveled past Kurn's, I began to do the same with Overthere and then Warslik's Woods. Last night, Imarogue, was kind enough to let me join him in Unrest as he mass pulled the zone to get me through 29 and most of 30.

In four days, I've made it through my first hell level and am sitting at 31. I've had interactions with lots of different people and everyone has been super chill and helpful. I've been picking up odds and ends of gear as I level, have been given a couple of items, and have saved up 2.4k towards what will be my first real purchase of SCHW for haste.

If you're thinking about giving the server a try, I'm confident you'll be blown away by how eager to help the folks on the server are.

And thanks to all those who have helped my first four days be so enjoyable (apologies to anyone I've forgotten or names I've confused):
Greengrocer - for your stream, help with the first 9 levels, and buying my bone chips for starter plat
Hassling - for the Crystalline Spider Fang
Skoris - for the buffs, plat, and Velium Spear
Barkles - for logging off his druid when asked for SoW and regen to log on a cleric, shaman, and enchanter to buff me
Imarogue - for allowing me to join his pling session in Unrest
Nagasin, Coloskin, Meagin, Dubbs, and the others I've forgot who have been eager to assist when asked if I could snag some buffs.

It's been great fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of the journey!

thejumpingsheep said:
didnt post when I joined about 5 days ago because I wanted to be sure that this is the place for me. I really appreciate the work being done here and the laid back attitude of the devs. Its just a game after all.

I wanted to sent a thank you to Vincent and Motown who generously helped me at low level.

Tseer said:
Just wanted to recognize this community for being friendly and a great place! People are friendly and helpful and that's appreciated more than its said I think. Also, GM Breezy helped me out of a n00b situation and was extremely prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. Much thanks!

Thanks to all the players on P2002 for creating an awesome community ! And on to another year or having a great time!

The celebration quests were a real blast, and the team has promised to come up with more fun events for the next big milestones. Next one coming up is the introduction of Innoruuk and CT (2.0) followed by the release of Cazic Thule (the zone) 2.0 which should hit the live server by Summer!

the community on p2002 is amazing, but the low levels are emptier than SoD. For a guy like myself who doesn't really want to three box, it makes the game a tad more challenging but still very fun. I'll probably come back in a big way once the Luclin exp zones are up and running completely.

I mean, I didn't have too much issue finding groups when I was leveling up. Especially if you start on a double exp weekend. Send me a tell on Tape / Kaeelar and I will help you out in the lower levels as much as I can. I'll be plvling a druid / rangers / a rog / wiz soon as well, so can jump in on that.

Back
Top Bottom