Project Draist-Adept toons made public

Swight

Dalayan Elder
I know I am copying Project Grin but I thought it was about time I made some of my adept hunters public. Part of the idea is to leave a legacy should I ever leave this game(which has happened before and could happen again). Also I know my toons can fill in some of the gaps that Project Grin doesn't fill for reasons like I have been doing this longer so my set covers more adepts more thoroughly. This may also allow me to play other toons while I do stick around.

The toons I am making public are solely the ones I made. I am not making any of the Adept Hunters Inc guild toons public as they are not mine exclusively(though some of my toons may still have that guild tag).

This will take some time I have quite a few toons to go through to change passwords so that the ones I want public are public and the ones I want private stay that way. also I need to guest lock a bunch of them.

The reason I didn't just merge with project grin is my toons have some different rules some of which vary on a toon by toon basis.

Wiki page is now up http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Project_Draist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom