Prophecy

JSteffler

Dalayan Beginner
We are Prophecy. We are here for your phats. Give them to us. We're currently farming Tier 4, moving into T5. We have a diverse group of new SOD players, and SOD veterans who just want to experience the lower raid content the way it was meant to be. We are active in helping our members catch up to our tier, as long as you have play time.

We are looking to reduce our number of boxes so we have opened recruiting to a number of classes. We are looking for dedicated, active players who want to be part of our foundation as we progress into the later tiers.

Raid times:
Wednesday 6pm PST
Saturday 1pm PST

Requirements:
Level 65, ability to make raid times, and the desire to progress your character.

Classes needed:
Cleric
Magician
Ranger

If you are interested, send tells to Mashby or Breigon in game, or post an application on our forums at http://prophecysod.guildlaunch.com.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is this guild in any way related to the Prophecy that was on Bertox live? (used to be one of the uberguilds)

I was on Bertox ages ago and I remember Prophecy, they were quite bad ass. After I quit playing back in '01 I think my little brother joined with them, his Necro was named Ssinful Pleasurez or some crap like that. I know I ran a druid and a War but god help me if I could remember their names lol.

Back
Top Bottom