Quest WIKI v5.3

Whoops, the parser put the period in the link. It was sending you to "Priestess.", instead of "Priestess". Fixed now.

I'm more than willing to donate another 5k from my player character for this like I did for the old wiki if Terate is willing to administrate it.

wiki

I'm just curious if all that old information is gone permanently or if there is a way to retrieve it somehow? What is needed exactly to get it up and running?

I dont want any pp for my contributions, i insert stuff because i think other ppl should be able to find it somewhere. Not because i want to make plat!

put a few bard things up there.. gonna revisit my instrument mod page and make it easier to read. Been putting quest items as i see them up there (all newport rings for example) and transplanting oldwiki info w/ better editing over.

If someone doesnt do it in the next few days im going to write up a 'how to' wiki because its quite empty. we need some set rules on how to arrange some things (check out someones work on ring II i think it was). Quest giver, loc, zone, faction, prereqs, approx level, exact texts, etc.
This can go as well for item listings (I'm sure everyone can agree that all info from an item would be appriciated, at least whats on item inspect) including Lore info, result of quest, result of drop, what zone, link to effect properties.
As well as spell listing (inspect of spell scroll first, then a blurb describing wtf the spell does) and maybe some guesswork on what exactly damage or percentages ect it does (please mark if you are not sure w/ a ?)

BTW feldron, its jewelry, not jewerly.. so you will have to rename your wiki and relink wherever it was linked at.
jewerly sounds like what competing young jewish kids say "I'm more jewerly than you!"

And Terate... I'll take all payments in the form of hawt aftr hrs cyborz, k gai

Back
Top Bottom