[RAID] ED TMaps (round 2)

misin

Teletubby Cosplayer
Last time was very successful. We got 3 maps done with no player deaths. Pick-up raids dont work well for ED tmaps even if i recruit for an hour so gonna try this out again.

I am getting close to finishing my Vah quest and i need a quest piece from ED tmaps. The maps, however are raid events and require some higher tier characters. I'm planning on doing them regularly until i get the piece. I'll be buying the maps but all loot will be rolled on.

Bascially, i need 4 tanks, 4 healers and dps.

I can bot 1 tank so i need 3 other relatively well geared tanks and 4 healers with relics.

I am aiming for 3pm central on Tuesday december 22. Meeting spot will be athica bridge.

Post here if you're interested. Everyone is welcome, but the cut off will be level 65 with 200 AAs. Healers must have healing relics.

Last time we did have more than 18 show up so please forgive me if i ask that you sit this one out.

kthun-65/377/sometome/relics/whatever else you want-necro

will come

also

xupo/sametypeofshit-druid-too lazy to post for himself

4 more maps done. This time wasn't as smooth as the first, but we powered through some seriously epic treasure waves. I got my quest piece. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Sorry i couldn't invite everyone.

Back
Top Bottom