Reactive bp proc rate nerf since 2.5?

This whole thread is Classic SoD.

-I just noticed a rather large nerf, was it done on purpose?
-Hey my name is Thade and I have an opinion

Years later...

-Hello?

Thanks guys for always being the ones to shit up a thread
if loose platinum was back we wouldnt have to shit up real threads.

On a serious note, your best bet of getting a real answer is contacting slaariel in game, or another dev in game or in IRC. Getting dev responses to post is pretty rare and not something I'd bet on.

I guess the newest update on the main page confirms this nerf.

"Here are the major bugs we have worked on in the past month:

- Item proc rates"

So "item proc rates" ~= "Massively reducing all bp procs for no apparent reason and not telling the other devs about it"?

So "item proc rates" ~= "Massively reducing all bp procs for no apparent reason and not telling the other devs about it"?

This isn't the least bit true. We found out why the BP proc rates got axed and are in the process of getting it fixed sometime soonish. These wild conclusions are silly considering I just said two posts back that the rates being nerfed was not intentional.

Ok sorry for the jumping to conclusions. I made this assumption because you said they were incorrect but the in the patch notes 3 days later it said item "item proc rates". But I guess that was referring to other "item proc rates".

I read it as: Here are some bugs we're working on - item proc rates (as in the bp issue is a bug being looked at)

Back
Top Bottom