NuggetWisbyGauntlets2.jpg

CelticAlphaFingerGauntlets1.jpg

Elbows1.jpg

Bracers1.jpg

DarkKnightBelt1.jpg

CrossBag1.jpg

GorgetSpaulders1.jpg

LowerGreaves1.jpg

Here is some of our most recent projects. We have been getting so beat down with orders the wife and I have little time for anything but work and our raid schedule as of late.

Our next run will be a dragon theme. Here is a sneak peak to the leg armor thats nearing completion. :keke:

IMG_0356.jpg

This is what the wife and I do for a living. We make armor full time and raid on SOD. ;)

arent they lucky? its like a dream job with the ability to play and have fun on games too...except when they are bogged down with orders but when they amke stuff that good i wouldnt blame the consumers to hassling them.
if only i was fat in the wallet department.

Got a website for further bog downage? I'd love to mess with Numinous' raids in this manner!

Wow thats some pretty good stuff man. The cross motif would be cooler if it were a russian orthodox cross :D What do you charge for custom orders?

Last edited:
Since that's obviously high-end TS gear, can we aug it twice?

(Ok, I know, that was kinda lame, but you were thinking it too!)

Nice work, Gregar. Do you do Weaponry as well?

I never fully got into weapon making except some axes etc. Back in the day like 15 years ago I started making metal armor. I taught myself for the most part then got really lucky one day. I met the guy who was in charge on maintaining armor in england for a few castles and thier main museum. Wilhelm was an amazing teacher. I didn't get to spend much time with him but what I had was some serios quality teaching and pointers. Eventually I moved to leather as I got older. It's much easier on the hand and arms etc. We started marketing our goods on e-bay like 4 years ago and haven't looked back sence. I would say 90% of the stuff we do is custom orders for our customers. However we are moving towards a more in stock themed lined twice a month with a few customs in the mix. As for custom prices on orders it all depends on what the customer wants. Alot fo the time I let them send me sketches or pictures and I just replicate and size it for them.

Our e-bay name is theroyalarmoury. We are also in the process of rebuilding a websight. We used to have one a few years ago but let me tell you. There is such a thing as the power of the internet. There for a while we worked 24 - 36 hours straight passed out and did it again for months. Those were the days for sure rofl!

Anyways it's a pretty neat way to make a living. Plus working at home is really nice for raiding hehe. I just wish I had more time for groups like I used to. Expecially sence I'm so close to my 5th tome on Greg.

Last edited:
A shield on your knuckles? Seems like it would be really bad for your hands if something hit it.

Maybe I'm just not clear on what those are though.

I might be wrong as I'm not an expert on historical armor though.

But everything looks really cool and well made otherwise.

We are finally expanding into bondage leathers and of all things custom made poker card covers.

We needed to change our name to reflect that we will be doing more then just armor pieces.

You can find us on e-bay under the user name hawkes-leather.

If ever a situation arose where the definition of pimp sauce needed to be explained, I would infact refer the askee to that bag!

Hawke's Leather Booth
RenFaire1.jpg

I spy a Melly to the right!!! Also known on SOD as Melysia 65 chanter / Mellyssa 65 Wizzy
RenFaire2.jpg

RenFaire3.jpg

RenFaire4.jpg

RenFaire5.jpg

Here is our booth at this years Ren Faire. We only have one more day left thank god LOL. :)

Back
Top Bottom