Recent projects.

I find it sad that I am a big enough nerd to recognize the ultima runes on your belts

Only leather work? I once met a guy at UO that actually took a workshop into blacksmithing.

As much cool i think this is, i also think is very nerdy. I really dont know where to stand.

We averaged over 1,000 USD per day. I'm happy to be a nerd. ;)

The runes are actually norse celtic alphabet letters. It's also neat to know others can read them as well.

Ohh yeah and we do everything thats leather and medeival. Plus some bondage cause well you know peeps need their leather straps to get tied down with etc. hehe

Last edited:
We averaged over 1,000 USD per day. I'm happy to be a nerd. ;)

The runes are actually norse celtic alphabet letters. It's also neat to know others can read them as well.

Ohh yeah and we do everything thats leather and medeival. Plus some bondage cause well you know peeps need their leather straps to get tied down with etc. hehe

Wow, wait a sec, u make 1k a day? That 30k a month! 360k a year!

Wow!!

Heh I was talking about this faire. We don't average 1k per day every single day. :keke: If we did I wouldn't have time for anything else but working lol.

Heh I was talking about this faire. We don't average 1k per day every single day. :keke: If we did I wouldn't have time for anything else but working lol.

Oh lol.. i was already looking for some workshops to learn :p

So how u do it? U buy cured leather and craft with tools at your home?

ANy chance you can post some pics of your workplace too?:

I bet yall are a huge hit with renaiisance and S.C.A. and stuff like that. I used to do renaissance fairs years ago. Those pics you posted are very good. Excellent craftsmanship. I have seen armor vendors at the fair and their work is not as good as what you posted.

I am a bowyer/fletcher but I don't do custom work anymore for people. I do multimedia/web design now. you sir and madam are masters of your craft I must say.

Posting in awesome thread. Huge props on your craftsmanship! I'm looking at the store now, damn!

But yeah, more info please on how you all got into this, how you make it, tips for someone just goofing off with this type of thing on the weekend, web resources, etc..

Congrats on making your own way and doing something off the beaten path and being successful at it.

Back
Top Bottom