Refresher question - multiple computers, IP etc

Canhona

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi everyone. Been a long time..but I'm planning on coming back for some good ol casual fun. Sad to see the population has dropped. But, I have 2 sons to join me. I read the rules on the multiple client policy but I have a quick question for clarification purposes. Way back in the day we had to contact a GM to let them know when we would have 2 comps and 2 people playing from the same IP (house). Not an issue, they just wanted to know. Well I'm gonna have 3 comps, 3 people, all with their OWN account. Any issues?

Yes. You have already been banned.

I think all you need to do is prove its 3 separate people, which will be done by various tasks you have to respond to immediately

we had people in that exact situation, 1 person with 2 sons, playing all the time together. the GM's are usually observant of things like this and, while they may check every now and then if something VERY suspicious is going on, they usually know its the 3 of you. it shouldnt be too big of a deal

I lived with Bertt for 5 years. We bother played 2 characters each (4 in one household) almost every night, we pooped in different socks. I do not recall one time in which a Dev or GM reached out to us to see if we were one person four boxing.

Basically, if you're not breaking the rules you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom