Remembering those we lost in the Purge of '09

I would say this sucks for Twilight, but really whats a drop in the bucket? They'll move on, minus one wonder bard and far less baggage. Its almost a positive for them!

you dont play anymore so you wouldnt know but twilight is dead (once again). Everyone either quit, dont play enough to count as an actual guild member, or jumped ship to Giggly Schoolgirls.

Wait people still play?

I heard about these bannings I find it absolutely hilarious and had to investigate.

PS you should all just play wow.

Last edited:
Wait people still play?

I heard about these bannings I find it absolutely hilarious and had to investigate.

PS you should all just play wow.

Brimz wth, you totally sent me a message on aim yesterday and then I don't know why but nothing happened after that.

I take it you are back to WoW then? SHOULD TALK SOMETIME IMO

WoW's pvp was ruined with WotLK, and the pve has always been pathetically easy.

Play Heroes of Newerth, it's free because its still in beta, but if you want to pve than I have no clue.

Play Heroes of Newerth, it's free because its still in beta, but if you want to pve than I have no clue.

Most of the ulduar hardmodes pre-nerf where hard as hell "Firefighter, General Vezax etc" And Yogg+0 is easily one of the hardest fights in the game. On the PTR, the ICC fights look very well thought out. If your talking about Naxx, OS and Maly then yeah that was faceroll content. As far as PVP goes, other then RMP being stupid OP, it isn't that bad.

Lets get this thread back on track.

missingyoupicleft.jpg

Woldaff you heathen forgive your neighbors, let these people repent and rejoin us so that this forum may once again be merry.

i guess you haven't played since they implemented hardmodes, wow raids are harder now than they have ever been. yogg + 0 and original mimiron hardmode made original four horsemen and vaelastrasz look like hogger

Back
Top Bottom