Request: Newport Ring Quests - Post issues here

Well I had the ports available and a much better idea than the first run so I just re-did the ring III portion. Hand-in was fine I just think last time I handed it in at nearly the same time as someone nearby and my turn-in didn't register. I have ring III now.

Ring 2

I've completed ring 1, and have the letter, I went back to Hasley and he doesn';t respond. Tired other ideas trying to get the quest goign again, with no luck. I went back to Scout Velia and tired to do her part again, with no results and I even deleted the letter trying to get it started again. any idea's why it';s bugged?

Axom

Ring 5 Flag

This is concerning the NP Ring 5 portion of the quest. When my group was attempting to get the hails and head for each person, there was several times when the incorrect person hailed the final cleansed worshipper. So I have attempted the turn in on Lynne and Roshan, and Hasley does not accept either turn-ins. I have attempted to spawn a cleansed worshipper by clicking the vial in attempt to get the final needed hail, though it appears that the vial no longer works on either character. Is it a problem with the flag? Or the vial being broken after 8 Cleansed spawns? Thank you for your time in this matter.

Lynne

Re: Ring 5 Flag

Lynne said:
This is concerning the NP Ring 5 portion of the quest. When my group was attempting to get the hails and head for each person, there was several times when the incorrect person hailed the final cleansed worshipper. So I have attempted the turn in on Lynne and Roshan, and Hasley does not accept either turn-ins. I have attempted to spawn a cleansed worshipper by clicking the vial in attempt to get the final needed hail, though it appears that the vial no longer works on either character. Is it a problem with the flag? Or the vial being broken after 8 Cleansed spawns? Thank you for your time in this matter.

Lynne
i have the same problem :(

Meso is also having the same problem. Had the problem for about a year now :D any help would be appreciated. I noticed some people put the times they are on at so i'll add that too. I'm usually on around 10pm - 4 am (GMT +2 time) thats something like 2 - 8 eastern i think.
Thanks for the help

I finished the ring quest III w/ my magician, Siknn, and it triggered the beginning of ring quest IV w/ "Benrik Nimblefingers tells you, 'Hey, Playername! Come out here for a sec, eh? Let's have a chat.
I'm beside the gaurd house here, you won't miss me.'"

I did the same exact steps and quests w/ my ranger, Tverian, and upon the hand in, Benrik Nimblefingers did not send me a tell.

SoDPlayer said:
I finished the ring quest III w/ my magician, Siknn, and it triggered the beginning of ring quest IV w/ "Benrik Nimblefingers tells you, 'Hey, Playername! Come out here for a sec, eh? Let's have a chat.
I'm beside the gaurd house here, you won't miss me.'"

I did the same exact steps and quests w/ my ranger, Tverian, and upon the hand in, Benrik Nimblefingers did not send me a tell.
yes, my ranger did not had that tell from that guy..

Hey Xeldan,

First of all, thanks for all the hard work that you and your staff have put in to all of the quests. It is much appreciated by all players.

Second, I am having a problem with Ring 5. After cleansing a worshipper, the priest spawns correctly. After killing the priest the worshipper never stands or responds to hails - tried 3x in separate locations in the zone (although they weren't too far apart). Something that may or may not help with the troubleshooting...the first time we tried we died without killing the priest...not sure if that is significant or not.

Thanks for your help.

I am also bugged on ring 5... I did my cleanses all the way up to the last guy and we wiped. We reformed and he was still up so we killed him and I looted his head. The cleansed worshiper was no where to be found and now my vial wont cleanse anymore and Hasley will not take the items. Any help would be appreciated.

I to am bugged on ring 5, I have the head, but was unable to hail the last cleansed worshiper because the group I had it was doing it in a rotation and it got screwy, So since I had the head I figured I could just cleanse the others that I needed to cleanse and be done with it, after cleansing a total of 6 it will not let me cleanse any more, I click it and nothing happens, I have tried doing the turn in after this and Sergeant Halsey just gives it all back to me, doesn't respond to hails or anything.

Here's the word: I'm going to manually verify and fix what I can because the script itself does not seem broken. It's been this long because both Xeldan and I had tried to simply fix the source of the issue, but since our tests never re-create it, it will have to be a band-aid instead of a cure.

You can petition this quest in this instance. Just mention that I said so. I'll verify where you are in the quest and ensure you can continue.

With the no loot changes to no drop, would it be possible to modify the quest as to not matter who hails what, but rather be a factor of killing Athok after you have the flag for posessing ring 4? While it make no roleplay sense for Athok to have 8 heads, could you change it to severed finger or something, and have him drop several?

Given that the quest cannot be soloed, killing Athok 5, 6, 8 times a night gets tedious.

Back
Top Bottom