Resurgum

stramatus2

Dalayan Beginner
UPDATED 10/09/2011
RESURGUM is a very active guild. We officially raid Mon and Wed at 9pm ET, but we end up doing raids or VD maps nearly every night. We are currently looking for exceptional people (not exceptional players--those are a dime a dozen) who can fill any gaps we have, particularly a mained shaman, a mained rogue and a mained ranger. We are doing T3/T4 content presently, but our members range from T1 to T7.

Our goals are: obtain upgraded gear for our members, learn raid strategies together, fail, succeed, and have fun doing it.

Please complete an application on the guild site to be considered for membership: Apply at Apply at http://resurgum.guildlaunch.com.

Last edited:
Jaris Binks -- 65 Bard, 51AA

Talked to Pipn today he said to drop a line and say Hi. Any questions let me know.
My alts are Jarius and Aarugha.

Broken Form

I tried to fill in the application form on your site tonight but it seems to be broken, can't put a class in there as after "gender" it has "none" and "SELECT ONE".
Then when you click continue it keeps going back telling me to enter a class but there's no class there to enter.
cheers! :)

Bump. On the application be sure to put test server in the server drop down. That should resolve the gender error on the app.

Back
Top Bottom